[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone just scammed me on ebay for 600€, as soon as she said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1166836_1280x720.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1166836_1280x720.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
someone just scammed me on ebay for 600€, as soon as she said that she would ship the package she disappeared, made her feedback private and stopped answering my messages. I paid via bank transfer so I have her IBAN and name(I don't know if it is real, but I think so). The bank is a local one with all the branches in a single city. Can anyone give me advice on how to find out how to contact her or where she lives so I can take better action when I report her to the police?
>>
>>382869

The first step is to report her to Ebay.

Then always pay via PayPal and choose the option to pay later. That way if someone scams you like this again you get PayPal to chase them and your money hasn't even left your bank yet.

Also >>>/adv/
>>
>>382873
Thanks
>>
>>382869
Contact eBay, your bank (maybe try a chargeback if possible) and whatever police force or fraud division you have.
>>
>>382910
Monday I will contact both ebay and my bank(they are closed in the weekends). The problem is that I already know that if I contact the police I won't really achieve nothing in the short term and the money I got scammed for were almost half of my entire savings
>>
>>382869
eBay isn't obligated to provide you that information, but if the police request it and they have it, they'll get her info.
>>382912
Half your savings? Why? I doubt there's a short-term solution for this, since bank transfers are notoriously hard to undo in cases of fraud. 600 Euros might not be worth the police prosecuting the scammer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.