[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WINDOWS FILE MANAGER. hi anons, I need to sort the doujins and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: calvin-and-hobbes-duplicator.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
calvin-and-hobbes-duplicator.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
WINDOWS FILE MANAGER.

hi anons, I need to sort the doujins and other files that I've downloaded in the past few months. is there a way to identify files with common names so i don't have to manually search for a target that may or may not have more than one file vs another result with many targets so i speed up the process
>>
>>380610
btw, using windows 7 right now
>>
>>380610
What do you want to do with those files? sort them on a per series basis? rename them? move them to separate folders? Describe your problem in more detail, don't be afraid of being boring, be afraid of anons failing to get what you need exactly will shy away from replying and probably solving the wrong problem.
>>
>>380920
>What do you want to do with those files?
only sort and move to independent folders from the main they currently are

in a sense like those concept or name clouds on blogs that highlight the most repeated entries on a blog or the most clicked, etc. with the intention of recognizing the files with most common names (not all beggin with the author name but the convention or group-cicle,etc) to avoid playing letter soup with the thousands of files i currently have
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.