[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube playlists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Chrome ext.png (54KB, 764x544px) Image search: [Google]
Chrome ext.png
54KB, 764x544px
Hello,
The TLDR symptoms are green, I'll explain more after.
>As of about a week or two ago I found that EVERY playlist I attempt to watch on YT is botched. It plays out of order/the list itself is out of order.
>playlist ..... jumps around if you will, before, when it would play the next vid, it would scroll the playlist appropriately placing the new vid at the top. Sometimes its not displayed, sometimes it is, but it now NEVER scrolls accurately.
>Playlist is no longer the cool black(not an issue, but a symptom?) its a very like piss yellow, close to the white standard background of the rest of the page(pic in pt2)
>Jumped around to several different playlists I have to no avail.
>restarted my comp(yes yes, the obv)
>played around with different extensions on/off.
>my dark extension has never been on for YT except for the 5 min when I realized it was shit for any sort of vids or images.
>Keep ublock off most of the time(I tend to watch 1hr+ vids(speeches/lectures) more than 5m vids(/mu/sic vids) so the ~1m commercials aren't really a bother.
>>
File: Playlist.png (140KB, 438x492px) Image search: [Google]
Playlist.png
140KB, 438x492px
The only other bit I feel any proper techie/better googler than I, should know is I *THINK* due to my crss.exe spiking my cpu is that I could have a user profile corrupted.
If you need a snap of my speccy I can get one for you as well, along with any other info you might need.
When I googled this option myself I could only get things like "autoplay not working" or "how to fix yt playlist on apple stuffs"
>Win7 prof, fully updated.
>>
File: Speccy.png (23KB, 514x414px) Image search: [Google]
Speccy.png
23KB, 514x414px
Screw it, I'll drop my speccy.
>>
File: perf mon.png (60KB, 537x956px) Image search: [Google]
perf mon.png
60KB, 537x956px
pic related to illustrate >>380277
I missed the screen cap timing to get crss.exe at the top of the list, but I I have caught the sneaky .exe 3 times before. Just more information to give to whomever reads through this I guess.
>>
24h bump. I feel no shame in this, I did wait ~24h.
>>
>>380824
Learn to ask a straightforward question: nobody wants to read your personal diary.

Anyways, your playlists are probably being shuffled...

because you have the "shuffle" option selected.

It's the button underneath the playlist title, next to the loop playlist button.
>>
>>380863
Looks like op is one of those who came here with an arms length laundry list but in the end won't care, because "who cares".
Op could prove me being wrong though.
>>
>>380898
It does look like it, all I'm worried about is the YT playlist. I listed the other items in case anyone smarter than I with tech would see a correlation. I can fix the crss.exe with a fresh install, but it has not annoyed me enough to do so. I'm sure that, ultimately a fresh install would work just as well to fix the YT issues, but I really don't wanna go through that right now. So I was hoping for a work around.
>>380863
>Learn to ask a straightforward question: nobody wants to read your personal diary.
Fair, I was over explaining.
TLDR: YT playlists are fucked for me. Shuffles randomly and doesn't auto scroll to the current vid at the top of the list.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.