[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEGGING FOR PUBG!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: PUBG.jpg (99KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
PUBG.jpg
99KB, 750x500px
Ive been out of the gaming world for like 10 years... I have free time now so I have been looking for stuff to play.

My friends have been begging me to play this game with them but I don't have the cash on hand to get it.

Anyone willing to help a nigga out?

I'm just trying to have a good time with my friends that moved out of state.
>>
>>379215
I rarely find games meant for online play cracked.
If you don't have the disposable income to spend on a video game maybe you shouldnt spend your free time wasting it on video games.

You could probably donate your blood for money if your desperate enough.
>>
>>379229

thanks for your input.
>>
Sent ;)
>>
>>379339
wut?
>>
>>379339
dont you need my email or steam id or something?
>>
>>379348
He probably just PM'ed it to you, check your inbox
>>
>>379360
i dont think i ever made an account here... lol -.- shit
>>
File: 1501244937006.gif (416KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501244937006.gif
416KB, 300x200px
>>379360
>>
>>379360
I'm pretty noob... no idea where the inbox is even on this thing... and i dont have an account that i know of...
>>
this disposable email [email protected]
>>
>>379379
*shrug* i have no idea what to do with that...
>>
>>379374
You need to post your IP in the options field to get access

Needs to be the one you had for the OP post
>>
>>379381
I don't trust that at all lol
>>
>>379382
Whatever dude, someone will figure out your info and get the game code before you if you don't

But that's none of my business
>>
>>379384
hope they have fun playing pubg.... at least the guy that sent it didnt waste money
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.