[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microphone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: senic.jpg (40KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
senic.jpg
40KB, 800x800px
hey /wsr/

I want to get a PC microphone but I don't know what brand to look after, or what defines a good microphone

I don't want to spend that much on a microphone, I was thinking about getting a Somic Senicc SM-098 (pic related), and I want to know if it's good,and if there are any other microphones as good or better around the same price range

I would rather not get a headset with a microphone, cheap ones usually break too fast
>>
My advice is a to buy/borrow a shitty one first to make sure it works with your pc and if it works fine then invest.

I bought a couple different headsets including a decent $40 Logitech headset and the mic barely records my voice. I fucked with all my settings and finally just gave up. The speakers work absolutely perfect tho. I figured fuck it and just gave up on audio recording until I get a new mobo/build a new pc.
>>
>>378959
Can microphones not be compatible to PCs?Or is it the sound card at fault
>>
>>378962

I'm pretty sure the headset is fine, it's something with my freaking system/motherboard audio. I tried both motherboard ports and the port that is on the front of my case connected to the mobo. Both play music fine, can't record sound for shit. I returned a shitty headphone set that I first picked up and then returned it thinking it was the really shitty mic/headphont set. Got the premium ones and they weren't any better at recording.

Doubt you'll run into this situation but just sayin'.
>>
>>378969
I have a pretty similar problem, the front audio jacks are not working at all,even when I enable them in the audio manager,only the ones in the back of the PC.I might have to check it if it doesn't record sound.

Thanks for the warning though.
>>
Not an expert or owner but i had a similar idea once my current headset break.
https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Professional-Broadcasting-Recording-Microphone/dp/B00XBQ8UGG bookmarked this one after some reviews so it might be worth a look...cant tell what the somic one costs since i cant seem to find it so i cant tell you if its cheaper or not
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.