[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me humiliate my DB teacher and her assistant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (140KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
140KB, 400x400px
Here the rules

>Obligatory usage of Oracle 11g
>Extra points if web app
>Must be secure AF

So, I want to make an web app that will make them shit bricks. I had configure node.js and I need to end an Angular 2/4 web course so I can start making the app. My Achilles heel is the security part.

I know you can salt pepper passwords, but not how to do it, also I need to search avoiding SQL injection in Angular, the thing is...

What am I missing? There is something more I can add to enhance security? How can I show how much an asshole the assistant is and humiliate him, and my teacher too.

My relation entity model is pretty damn scalable and modulated, so, no worries there
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (32KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
32KB, 500x335px
>>378926
You want to humiliate your teachers by being good at what they are trying to teach you?

Anon, are you serious?
>>
>>378926
you sound like an ass i can see why they don't like you
>>
>>378926
See. This is what happens when you don't breastfeed your children. Let it be a lesson
>>
>>379012
Yes, I actually wasn't breastfeed, and

>>379006
If you know what kind of person is, pretty sure you will be doing the same, I mean, I will try to describe her

>hello student, all of you are a bunch of idiots, now, go google shit and let me don't teach a shit

She isn't actually teaching me at the end, but well, thanks anyway of you don't want to help me, I understand
>>
>>379170
I feel the pitter patter of your tears hitting the keyboard
>>
Well... You know what? You are actually right 4chan

I mean, I will explain the situation better, if you want to believe me or not, is your choice.

My teacher is that teacher that had 0 passion in what it does, make things hard just to break students, and, a lot of times, don't even have the idea of what she explains. I mean, in a past course a I need to help a lot of students because I knew what I was doing because I had the experience in the past, even a friend of mine came crying asking for help, and that's why I hate her, and her assistants.

But I get the lesson guys, I should stop bitching about her on the interweebs and get shit done, again, I only ask here because, nothing is perfect, and I didn't want to have some kind of error

TL;DR
>stop bitching
>get shit done
>don't act like a 5 years old

Thanks anyway
>>
If she is really that kind of terrible person, then she won't care either way. Even if your work is nobel price worthy, it won't matter to an apathetic person who just treats class as relaxing time.

I would recommend doing exactly as much as you have to, but don't put overdo things out of anger.
If you actually enjoy finding out new things on the topic, sure, but don't do it for a person you hate, or you will just be disappointed in the end because they don't have the same investment in this as you do.

On your question, will you only be judged on how secure the data is once it is breached?
In most cases, the weak point is a human, so you should think about how to make access to your data human-idiocy proof.
>>
>>379201
Thanks for the advice, this is actually pretty helpful

On the topic, has I said at the beginning, the application shouldn't be accessed by, has I said before, SQL injection, you know, showing data or access the app for this methods, password most be encrypted, and I need to use a Multiplier architecture to about direct access to the DB
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.