[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i recently picked up Xcom 2, and i fucking loved it, except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wzhity6.jpg (437KB, 1393x779px) Image search: [Google]
wzhity6.jpg
437KB, 1393x779px
so i recently picked up Xcom 2, and i fucking loved it, except i suck at it
i'm going to leave my pc behind, and have a fucking laptop
is there any kind of game like Xcom using less ressources? like, way less
>>
>>378781
Try Enemy Within (the previous game) or Xenonauts (made by different devs).
If neither of those are low enough for your toaster, go with old-school OpenXCOM.
>>
>>378787
thanks, i'll check those ones out
>>
also, just something else to ask:
how the fuck do you manage to finish a single mission without having 23 different load files?
>>
>>378790
Do you save on every single roll?
Have some self-control, anon, I make only one or two mid-mission saves.
You have to accept that XCOM is all about risk management and not just shooting all the aliens.
>>
>>378793
i know, but there's just that i kinda hate losing my soldiers...
i mean, i may be a fucking crying bitch, but i hate it when i have 80% chance to hit and 50% to crit, but still miss, get spotted, and that i fucking didn't planned the overwatch of the other units
>>
>>378795
>i kinda hate losing my soldiers
We all do, that's what the monument is for.
>80% chance to hit 50% chance to crit and still miss
that's xcom baby
>get spotted, didn't plan for overwatch
Now that's something you can learn from.
Don't you usually get a warning when an enemy uses Overwatch?
I can't really say for sure, I haven't played XCOM 2 yet.
>>
>>378799
yes you usually do, but i play on an unpatched cracked version of the game, bugged as fuck, so sometimes you can't fucking see it
oh and also they can fucking overwatch through walls apparently
>>
also, i know this doesn't have much to do with that...
but i remember when i told my friend about xcom, he said this: "oh yeah it's the game that's like the thing with mario and the rabbits"
i proceeded to cleanse his skull
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.