[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what game is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: nameless.png (101KB, 282x262px) Image search: [Google]
nameless.png
101KB, 282x262px
cant fucking figure out what game this is.
>>
>>378749

That's supposed to be "Dance Dance Revolution". Don't ask me about the exact part. But the interface is rather. From which anime is that screenshot?
>>
>>378755
> But the interface is rather
I forgot the "obvious".
>>
File: dale wave.gif (508KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dale wave.gif
508KB, 300x300px
>>378749
flash flash revolution

ddr on a keyboard. used to play it over a decade ago
>>
>>378755
It's from a dreamhack videos so no anime. haha
thank you for the response
>>
>>378763
used to play it a long time ago but a resent video peaked my interrest and i couldn't remember
>>
>>378755
>>378763
Are you idiots serious? That's Stepmania.

At least the FFR answer is close, but what the fuck is wrong with you people? If you don't know the answer, don't answer. What kind of asshole comes to the requests board and actively makes things harder for people?
>>
File: 1503994030451.gif (3MB, 614x428px) Image search: [Google]
1503994030451.gif
3MB, 614x428px
>>378768
>sperging this hard
>>
>>378769
I hardly think it's "sperging" to say "if you don't know the answer, don't answer".
>>
File: 1504778833218.jpg (49KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
1504778833218.jpg
49KB, 455x427px
>>378783
>Are you idiots serious?
>what the fuck is wrong with you people?
>What kind of asshole...
>g-g-guys it's not sperging if i just politely say a thing
>>
>>378765
>>378768

To me it looked like a typical anime example of this trope:

> http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlandNameProduct

Thus I asked for the anime. Because I don't binge a complete summer season at once.
>>
>>378768
What kind of idiot comes to 4chan and expects that 100% of all postings are helpful, insightful and nice?
>>
>>378785
>>O, hai, where's the train station?
>It's half a mile that way
>[actually has no idea where the train station is, and it's certainly not half a mile that way]

Do you think that's a helpful interaction? If you saw it happen and knew where the train station was, what would you think?
>>
>>378789
>this is why I guessed and was wrong about whether the product was real or fictional
>this is why I didn't bother to tell OP I was guessing
>>
Stepmania
>>
>>378796
>Didn't read attentive enough to spot the sentence "Don't ask me about the exact part".
>>
>>378800
You must be an ESL because that sentence is a complete non sequitur in context and doesn't indicate whatever the fuck you seem to think it indicates. And you confidently stated that it must be from an anime and that you wanted to know which one. Then when the OP simply stated that it was from a Dreamhack video, you got defensive and said "I don't binge a complete summer season at once."
>>
>>378792
This is /wsr/. At least one of the above is expected.
>>
>>378792
what kind of idiot would think that /wsr/ is a shitposting board, a retard?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.