[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a Logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: photo.jpg (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
21KB, 900x900px
I want start a youtube channel. And i would really appreciate if someone would be gracious enough as to design me a logo for my channel and id love u so much more for a cover banner too.. even if its the same logo with a background. I cant rly pay u... im sry for that and hope thats not a dealbreaker or anything.
The channel name would be "Some Guy U'll Probably Never Meet"
but i dont want that to go on the logo itself i want the logo to simply reflect that.. "just some guy."
and i have no clue or creative idea as to how the logo would look. I trust u 100% with that.
Thanks again for anything u do even if u consider it for a moment.
Id even give u a shout out in the first few videos or a set number of videos if u request them. Any way i can make it up for ur favor if u use ur work is fine by me.
if u have any specific questions or wanna talk ill be checking the thread more than a few times every day.
Ik its a long shot with all this..
but i hope someone agrees to this.
>>
>>378416
what sizes are the banners and logo
what did you envision (roughly)
any text at all on either
>>
>>378420
Hi there,
-Any text on either? Id prefer not but if with ur experience and better judgement u see it woul be better to include text in the banner that'd be fine.

What did i envision? Wll desu im not a very visual person xD But.. Something cozy and dark color palettte
slightly abstract maybe a silhouette of a man in a crowd or smth.. not so much depressing as it is cozy..
>>
>>378420
oh and the sizes.. i have no clue desu..
what are the normal sizes for a logo and a banner for a youtube channel home page?
>>
>>378427
>>378420
ok i did some research on the sizes
banner is 2560 x 1440 pixels
and logo is 800 x 800 px idk if u using a higher res would help with the quality again.. i trust ur better judgement
>>
File: dddd.jpg (5MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
5MB, 4000x3000px
>>378428
ok i went ahead anyway and came up with this so far
>>
>>378436
he looks standing out i want him more of a blend in kinda guy fnfs their level kda i dont want him to stand out
and what about if the image is of ground level.. msh top view.. i realize im being a pain bs not the whites and the blues more of the blacks and the very dark blues...for example at ground level a crowd of dark blue silhouettes and amongst them is one of black just barely standing out.. something diff about him.. a briefcase or maybe a puff of cigarette smoke. uk what i mean?
>>
>>378438
okay a few arabic words made their way into that by accident... im gonna rewrite it:

he looks standing out i want him more of a blend in kinda guy on their same level i dont want him to stand out
and what about if the image is of ground level.. not top view.. i realize im being a pain bs not the whites and the blues more of the blacks and the very dark blues...for example from a
ground level perspective a crowd of dark blue silhouettes and amongst them is one of black just barely standing out.. something diff about him.. a briefcase or maybe a puff of cigarette smoke. uk what i mean?
>>
>>378440
ok that's a good enough brief i'll see what i can do. i'll start it in about 15 or so
>>
>>378441 cant thank u enough dude
take your time
>>
File: aaaq.jpg (443KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
aaaq.jpg
443KB, 2560x1440px
>>378445
before i crowd fill and do other shit what ya think
>>
>>378465
darker background and if u could make more abstract silhouettes and puff i rly want it as abstract as u can make it the humans look too real... dont make them distinct from each other just maybe a female and male body variation walking to the both side and the dude standing in between.. wait ill try to give a better idea of my vision and teh general theme and mood im aiming at
>>
File: gunpoint_metro_alter.png (673KB, 1495x898px) Image search: [Google]
gunpoint_metro_alter.png
673KB, 1495x898px
>>378465
look im aiming at this feel with silhouettes
ofc this is licenced art from a videogame:Gunpoint if u havent tried it its rly cool check it out)
>>
>>378475
u cant legally use the art i think
im just trying to give u the feel of it.
>>
>>378477
and i think its a better idea to keep both without any text unless we could find a font that is so appealing and fitting we neglect that choice
>>
>>378475
with this type of indistinguishable crowd only abstract. and body shots not heads people all looking the same not a distinction between them. u can almost get lost in the number of people only this one guy just barely stands out uk..
>>
>>378479
ok let me think about it over a coffee
>>
>>378465
also i sincerely apologize for being a pain in the ass to deal with.. ik i get that all the time... i promise im not OCD... not very at least xD
>>
>>378488
no i like direction it helps, i'm just thinking about the copyright issue v's how much work it would take from scratch
>>
>>378496
i understand
u dont have to do it from scratch there must be some kind of copyright free material out there
i wouldnt rly know ur the designer.
then again im in ur debt so i dont wanna pressure u if it ever gets annoying tell me ill stop
>>
File: ggg.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>378518
less punk more urban
nightlife and the dude blends in and isnt so saassy
>>
>>378416
also nvm the puff of smoke that was a bad idea
>>
File: uuussssss.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
uuussssss.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>378555
ye tomorrow now i'm going to bed, its late and it shows i can't think lol

i did this while i was waiting for a response not because of your response
>>
File: hhhhhh.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.