[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any New RomCom anime that isn't absolute dog shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: images (21).jpg (28KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
28KB, 427x344px
I would like something traditional like in the spirit of Toradora or Sakurasu no pet. I've seen almost all that came in the past. Deconstructions like oreigaru is also welcome

Even an anime of other genre with a good romance is cool.

Bonus points:

If either of the protagonists is a well done Tsundere.
If the male dude is not Mr. Bishonen perfection.
No poorly done Tsunderes.
No sport oriented shit.
>>
>>377152
>Oregairu
>Deconstruction
Pick one
>>
Right board this time but still shitty post OP.
>>
>>377154

So got any recommendations or not friendo?
>>
>>377152
Kare Kano is not really new but it's my favourite anime romcom
>>
>>377158

Thanks but still have any recommendations?
>>
>>377160

I have already finished that man. That's why I asking for new ones.
>>
>>377154

Certain aspects of it yes.
>>
>>377161
Sigh... i'm not that into the genre but my gf is so I can give some recommendations, guess its my time to help out a newfag.

Best ones imo in no order (if you haven't seen these go watch them):

Zero no Tsukaima (long series, decent tsundre, MC isn't complete garbage, art and setting are quaint)

NHK ni Youkoso! (MC in this series is decent as well as the love interest, 'dark' humour (suicide) but still impactfull. The art is a bit old but deal with it because this series is good)

Ookami to Koushinryou (less comedy in this one but still real good. A focus on dialog, setting, and character development. MC is great, smart merchant but makes mistakes. And finally holo (love interest) is one of the best)

Chuunibyou (you've probably seen this one but in case you haven't, its pretty cute and worth a watch. Main grill is a chuuni, which is like an over exaggerated otaku and MC is a previous sufferer of the illness. Again, this is one of the cutest ive seen so if you are into that watch it I guess)

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (MC is a mangaka, MG likes him, confesses but he mistakes it and thinks shes a fan. again, this one is pretty cute and each member of the cast is well done and developed. They don't get together so it might seem a little disappointing on the rom side but the comedy makes up for it.)

Plastic Memories (There is comedy in this one near the start but it mainly is good for the feels. MC is a bit dry in this but the main chick makes up for it. Watch it if you want to cry)

Ore Monogatari!! (One of my favourites because MC is completely different from what you are used to. He is a huge musclely bloke who's actually real nice. They also get together real early on so it doesn't get boring)

LovelyComplex (Really funny, art is a bit out there but is charming in a way, long series with good char development, decent sound track. Again its old but if you find a decent torrent it wont hinder your experience)
>>
>>377171
Plastic Memories has the emotional depth of a Taylor Swift song
>>
>>377171
>Ore Monogatari!!
This one will give your heart diabetes.
>>
>>377171
Arakawa Under the Bridge (All characters in this are really well done, both MC and MG are entertaining and not bland. Story and jokes are hilarious with a nice setting and art work, almost psychedelic feel to it)

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (Main grill is pretty cute in this one although MC is pretty shit. Similar to Chuuni. Nice artwork

Sankarea (bit weird but don't judge a man on his fetishes. Pretty funny)

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (again one of my favourites. Both MC and MG are polar opposites and are well developed. I mainly like this one because MC is interesting)

Kamisama Hajimemashita (Fantasy-ish, main girl looses everything and lives in a shrine, good mystery, decent development)

Akatsuki no Yona(This is a romance/adventure (i guess) not romcom but it is still good. Main girl looses everything, goes around and picks up bros inorder to take her castle and shiz back, pretty entertaining is you are into fantasy)

Boku dake ga Inai Machi (pretty good, time travel (i guess) is the plot device (sort of). there is a running theme of romance but it isnt really developed, still decent)
>>377172
also fuck you I liked it. I want to fuck that white haired robot.
>>
>>377171
Watched every single one of them already. That's why I asked for new. Hated plastic memories

If anime is not available then even manga would suffice.
>>
>>377178
Thats it for the best ones ive seen imo, these are also worth a watch I guess.

Kimi ni Todoke
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Sora no Otoshimono (only for nymth, she is the best loli angloid)
Inu x Boku SS (art is too good not to watch)
Hyouka (romance is not developed but its real good)
Acchi Kocchi (its cute but mindless)
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (watch it for the jojo references)
>>
>>377182
Fucking link your MAL list or something then dickhead... I have nothing to go on other than 'gimme romcom ples'. If you want new shows than watch seasonals, because those are the only new shows, anything which isnt currently airing is an old show...
>>
>>377178

Watched all of them except Sankara :(. Seems interesting will give it a try.

Also I would like it if the main characters don't fall in love immediately.
>>
>>377182
Also, plastic memories is lit don't diss.
>>
>>377190

Don't have one unfortunately. Apologize for that . How about 2017 releases?
>>
>>377192
Sankara is really high quality. And they don't fall in love straight away. MC only likes zombies so only after she dies does the romance spark.
>>
>>377199
Other anon here.
Tsuki ga Kirei
A little boring but I think you'll love it.
>>
>>377186

Oreshura looks like the thing I've been looking for thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>377152
You know how experiences are unique, and we all have our little things.

I liked Toradora and how well they developed all the necessary characters there.

You Could give it a go for Arakawa Under the Bridge. It's not even close what you asked for, however I suddenly feel like this one could be something you would actually like.
>>
>>377201

Cool. So far Sankarea and oreshura have so far peeked my interest.
>>
>>377199
hmm okay.

Currently airing there are two decent(ish) rom coms going.

First is gamers, about you guessed it, gamers. Plot might seem a bit shit but its actually real good. There is development and a confession and it still hast finished airing.

Second is Tsurezure Children this is a short and involves a plethora of relationships and each are quite good. Give it a watch each weeks its only like 10 mins or so.
>>
>>377206

I really liked Toradora as well. Heck if there's a Toradora clone I would watch it. Arakawa under the bridge also I have seen.
>>
>>377204
>>377207

If you are going to watch oreshura, makes sure you watch or at least have read jojo's to make it more enjoyable.
>>
If you need anymore i've rated my fav shit on this MAL list, its a bit incomplete since I only started it a year ago but its better than nothing.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/alfazar2?status=7
>>
>>377209

Gamers. I just saw that in a video about new romcoms. Initially I thought it might be sport like anime but I will check it out.

Surprised Tsurezure children is only 10 minutes a week. Feels like one of those melancholic , Slow paced romance animes.
>>
>>377215
Gamers falls more on the comedy side than romance. Its "Misunderstandings" - the anime
>>
>>377211

Oh I've seen plenty of JOJO.

>>377213

Thanks a lot mate.
>>
>>377202
>Tsuki ga Kirei
I watched it, and that's a pure (Pure) innocent school romance show. U serious?

Seriously, compared to Toradora, honestly you should put Tsuki ga Kirei in a same basket as Flying Witch and Natsume Yuujinchou.
>>
>>377215
Tbf, having it as a short makes it better. It removes alot of boring waffling and shitty filler which most romance animes shove in there to fill up air time. And since its not a singe romance story, there is sure to be a coupling you like.
>>
>>377221
I didn't like it but it probably is the best romance this year so far.
You wanted romance and 2017
>>
>>377219

Hey I started watching anime with Ranma 1/2. So the misunderstanding cliché is something I won't get tired of.
>>
>>377224

That's not me (OP) anon.
>>
>>377228
Sorry Sorry, didn't mean to interfere.
>>
>>377152
Kemonozume
>>
>>377152
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy. I loved this one. It has a second season and it's waiting on a third. The mc is kind of a dick but he's a dick with good intentions. It's got like 3 main love interests, but it's not really a harem per say. One of them's actually a joke so it's still breddy gud
>>
>>377152
If you liked Toradora, and haven't seen it yet, maybe try Golden Time
Written by the same lady
>>
>>377298
>and it's waiting on a third
Is it already confirmed? I really am a fan of that show.

>>377152
Have you tried Nyan Koi? Yeah, it is essentially a harem show and MC is annoyingly indecisive. And it's about cats, too. But it's cute and warm spirited.
>>
>>377298
Anon please. He specifically mentioned it in the OP. I am sure he knows it.
>>377308
>Is it already confirmed? I really am a fan of that show.
Volume 12 is just a few days away. Its probably being stretched so there is enough content for a third season but that is still far in the future then.
>>
why would you ask for something that isn't dogshit when you're looking for things similar to dogshit?
>>
>>377309
>Volume 12 is just a few days away
So nice.

>>377332
How do you pronounce "fuck off" in your native language?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.