[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHEAR ME UPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: badly drawn shrimp.png (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
badly drawn shrimp.png
21KB, 400x300px
So I was just wondering if someone would be able to take the time to cheer me up. I have been kinda depressed for a long time now and I didn't want to continue anymore anyways, but now I thought I would buy my shrimps in my aquarium some nice plants to hide in turns out they where covered in pesticides so they are dead now. Tryed really hard to save them.
No succes though so just if someone has something that would make my life better and give me some point to life so I can continue with everything I have to do and not try to sleep all day and such not doing anything. things I want to do like finish my study already suffered a lot and basically I ruined a year because of this. I do not really know where my depression comes from, but I suppose that I have seen too much and feel like I have no point at all. although that is true, because life is pointless the thing is that I want some point or help that can get me continue. (this post is probaly a lot of rambling and repeating the same thing, but still plz help(and I will probaly get a lot of shit :/))
>>
/fit/ here. try lifting
>>
what about push-ups though ill do 10 :')
>>
File: broken fish song.webm (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
broken fish song.webm
2MB, 600x450px
>>
I don't enjoy the fun things in live anymore.
This fish did not even make me smile I was just watching and thinking this should atleast be a bit funny sigh thanks anyway for sending...
>>
I managed to save some shrimps though, but they are all shredding their skin at the same time now.
>>
why bother us with ya misery fuck off already, nobody cares about your fucking life
>>
I know sir love a lot, but you know you can better try to have someone get the answers for you than sitting around in your missery knowing you did nothing at the end of your life.
>>
>>377139
>sitting around in your missery
answering your own request bravo
get off your comp get out of ya basement and go do something
why spoil my day with your misery
>>
the thing is I am not motivated yet have no goal that I can put my efforts in. and if thou would not want to be spoiled with misery then why read?
>>
>>377148
because you fucking people trigger me
>>
That makes my day actually, I influenced someone's feelings, what a great feeling!!!!
>>
You're not alone, I once spent almsot two years doing nothing. Then I started to just not giev a fuck, bought a train ticket, went hiking in the mountains, talked to people on the trail and realized life is pretty good.
I'm in full hedonistic mode now and enjoy the shit out of things. To find enjoyment and goals, you need to experience things. If you feel uncomfortable because you are fat or look like shit or anything like that, try the "going far away" thing, really helped me.
>>
>>377177
thing is I can't just walk away from everything. how sad everything becomes though it's helpfull to know there are others with this experience.
>>
>>377184
stop pissing in bottles and get a life, it's actually that easy
>>
>>377187
Thing is I have an life only not the life I want. because my motivation is low to do anything at all. Though I come home all stressed at the end of the day pain everywhere and I can barely do any homework that I want to do, but can't get to.
>>
>>377200
tell me then why you have less time and energy than the rest of us, whats your typical week
>>
>>377200
Why are you doing it then? Will you be in a better place if you stick with this shit? Then bite the bullet, and keep going, but definitely savor what you got after.
If your situation won't be better after enduring, then why are you doing it? Just fucking stop, and try something else.
Either do something with prospect, or change to something that has it. No fucking point to it otherwise, is there? Realize that life is short as it is, so achieve the maximum happiness you can get now, while still keeping in mind how to get things to make it even better in the future.
If you can not even do that, go see a doctor, seriously. You might just have some chemistry out of whack, and it would be stupid as fuck to waste away because some receptor in your brain is getting panicky.
>>
>>377222
i don't think bone idle is a registered sickness yet
>Then bite the bullet
best advice this guys got
>>
>>377208
>>377222
>>377232

I suppose I should see a doctor. Because even If I need to sit listening to teachers 4 hours a day and work on projects from time to time this would not be near enough to tire me like I have been working for 24 hours non stop. Also the pain should not be there either....
>>
>>377239
all i can get from you is self pity not a genuine problem
>>
>>377242
How to get rid of it is another problem all on itself...

I always assumed this was something subconscious. but now you say so I think you are somewhat right If you search it up it sounds 100% towards what I am doing all the time. And some things related to Victim playing apperantly gosh wikipedia (don't trust it fully though, but I do those things)
>>
>>377246
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-pity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing
>>
I only have this to offer, you sound really confused
https://youtu.be/L_OuM9cu-G8
>>
>>377246
Get actual help, and get someone in the know about it so you can't escape out of laziness.

I know you will find your way, anon.
>>
>>377247

>>>/adv/
>>
>>377139
Tripfag
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.