[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4Chan You're My Only Hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 20170902_080159.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170902_080159.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
I'm looking for a Looney Toons cartoon that as far as anyone knows, does not exist.

However in the early nineties, I clearly remember a Looney Toons cartoon where Bugs Bunny beats Jesus with his own cross.

Now I know this sounds odd, but hear me out.
I loved Looney Toons, I watched them all the time. But I have clear memories as a child of cartoons that I can NOT find anywhere. Not ANYWHERE.

Here's an example. I clearly remember a final scene at one of the Bugs Bunny cartoons where Jesus is acting like a 'dolt' like acting very silly and goofy, tripping around.

And Bugs goes over, makes fun of him (something like "I heard you turn the other cheek, eh?"), takes his cross he has on his back, and starts beating him with it in a comical fashion. I remember it clearly, because I can still see the scenery background, the ground was slightly brown but very yellow, with some small bush/trees in the background and a slightly opaque blue sky. The ground seemed to cover most of the background, with only a small sliver of blue sky and some of the bushes. My thought is maybe it represented a desert? I don't know. Jesus was facing to the right, stumbling.
Bugs Bunny entered from either side, I can't remember. Does his classic line and just wails on him.

But that image stuck with me for my entire life, and now I realize, that it doesn't exist!

But it does; it must! Somewhere...
>>
It's "Looney Tunes"
>>
>Mandela effect
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.