[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android phone keeps crashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: notminebutsamescreen.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
notminebutsamescreen.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
Hey, not sure how much this is going to help, but I figured I'd ask here anyways. So, 3 days ago, my phone suddenly started to crash a lot, about 2 to 3 dozen times while I'm at work. (I deliver pizzas, so I use my phone for gps, music, shitlists, etc.) Every time it does, it does 1 of 4 things. It either just reboots (sometimes getting stuck in a loop of about 3 to 5 reboots) cuts to a short bios screen/error message, cuts to a similar one that scrolls for about a minute of gibberish before telling me to hold a volume button to reboot, or will just cut to a bluescreen. Most useful thing I think I could get from the error messages was something along the lines of "kernel panic: failure to sync" tried googling it but couldn't really find anything useful to fix it. I've tried doing a factory reset but that didnt fix anything. It seems to only crash when I'm puting it under some stress (like swapping out apps a lot, like when I'm working) because when I'm home it stops crashing. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I'm not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. Any help would be appreciated, figure I'd try to fix it before just shooting it and nailing it to my wall out of frustration, oh, and it's an LG X Power running android 6.0.1
>>
>>372140
try removing all of the apps you've installed, in reverse order of installation. it's possible one of them is messing with you.
>>
File: IMG_0153.jpg (26KB, 799x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
26KB, 799x407px
>>372140
Microwave full power 3 minutes your welcome OP
>>
>>372140
It sounds like either your Android install is FUBAR or it's a hardware issue. if it persisted after a factory reset, it might be hardware related but hope not, Is there anything weird you did just before it started to do this? did you update Android at all? Did you get it wet? Dropped it?

Having the full kernal Panic would be helpful, Searching for "Linux kernal panic failed to sync" brings up alot of different problems. But most of them are software based. If I was in your position I would try to root the phone, and reflash your ROM, But that's not gonna be a fast or easy process. If you don't want to get your hands dirty you can try Phone repair places or just going to your carriers store and see if they're of any help.
>>
>>372170
I haven't installed anything new in a few weeks.
>>372183
Thanks bro, I'll totally try that after work today
>>372194
It's been dropped a lot, but not recently, I think some stuff may have updated but I don't think the os did at all. I also restored it from a backup after doing a factory reset. Would that mess with the os at all? Figure it would just bring back the apps and stuff but I'm not familiar with anything too advanced with smartphones.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.