[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science Fair Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: volcano.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
volcano.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
My school is forcing everyone to do the science fair for senior year and my last two ideas were rejected for the following reasons:
1. Project TIERRA clone: "Wow that sounds cool, do you know how to code?" "no"
2. Testing which species of bug can survive the longest in a vaccuum chamber: "Provide a rationale for why we need to know the answer to that question. Just sounds mean and edgy."

Alternatively, if you could give me a proper scientific reason for why I should test the second one that would work.
>>
just chemically extract mescaline from san pedro
>>
>>371284
Unironicly, make the biggest fucking volcano and fill it with the most pungent and volatile material and set the barstard off to make a big fucking mess when there is a peak of people in the hall/room your set up in
>>
>>371314
We're not doing it in class, we have to do an actual experiment at home answering a scientific question and in January we only bring a trifold board, so if I did do that I wouldn't be bringing it to school anyways and building a volcano doesn't answer a question anyways.
I have to turn in my proposal by tomorrow morning for a grade so I can't just procrastinate until january either
>>
simple hydroponics setup with a few plants and some different combinations of fertilizer
>>
>>371284
You can use the vacuum chamber to test the endurance of different species of insects to harsh environments with little to no oxygen and different pressure (like other planets).

Your experiment can produce relevant information If we get to colonize mars someday, kek
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.