[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Recommendation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: [022748].png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
[022748].png
2MB, 1360x768px
Hello /wsr/, i am looking for a game that:
>Can run on intel HD 530 integrated graphics
>Is long - i can put hundreds of hours on (like skyrim)
>Is Not too old

I like games with crafting, violence/gore, guns, exploring, pretty much anything that gives freedom to the player.
>>
imo the binding of isaac is a pretty ok game for what you're looking for:p
>>
Dwarf Fortress
>>
>>370577
I have watched videos of it in the past, it never got me interested
>>370578
Isn't it too complicated for begginers? i want to have some fun right away. I might be wrong tho
>>
>>370584
Depends on your definition of fun

One of my friends first attempts at the game netted him with this roaring river that would sweep away any new migrants. Luckily though, one fisherdwarf surived the river and waterfall. So in his bright mind and broken legs, he did the only thing he could. He fished.

but System Shock 2 is a good game as well
>>
>>370569
Try the Final Fantasy series (3-9) on PC. Combined you will spend many hours on it.
>>
>>370586
I will give it a try. Dwarf fortress seems like a complicated game but it has many elements that i like. Thank you
>>370589
I can't get into turn based rpgs, i emulated ff8 on my pc, played a bit but quickly got bored
>>
>>370593
It's just the daunting ugly ass UI.
Use an icon pack and just have the wiki open, once you get used to the bindings and such you'll be building lava dams in no time.
>>
>>370569
Maybe try Terraria, its a really fun game with crafting, exploration and guns. You can spend massive amounts of time on that game. Its pretty cheap too
>>
Starbound.
>>
>>370593
Ff8 is the worst one.
>>
>>370596
>>370599
The only problem i have with those games is that they are 2d, it is a huge turn off for me
>>370600
The problem is the turn-based combat, i wish i could run ff15, the gameplay gives you more freedom
>>
>>370569
Some ones I can think of on the top of my head
> borderlands 2 (borderlands 1 story is explained in the first 10 seconds of the first cutscene [yeah, storyline was kinda bland on the first one])
> subnautica if you like open world survival/base building kinda stuff but it takes shitloads of processing power to run it
> ((((tf2, fallout series, csgo, elder scrolls series, OW))))
> assassins creed black flag (its actually not half bad, the rest is shit though)
> saints row series
> just cause series (might wanna skip 1)
> if you can get a ps3 emulator, would highly recommend uncharted series and red dead redemption
>>
>>370904
>just cause series

not op....picked up #2 during the summer sale and it it is pretty fun just running around stealing vehicles and blowing stuff up
>>
Sunless Sea is a crazy deep roguelike sailing game. It came from a I think free browser game called Fallen London. Haven't played FL though.
>>
>>370904
I can't run most of those games because i don't have a video card (just integrated graphics as i said).

I played subnautica and AC black flag for many hours tho, they became boring once i consumed all the content (side quests, crafting, etc.)
>>
>>370593
There is a simplified version of dwarf fortess with decent UI called Rimworld. It still allows for a shitload of freedom and can be quite punishing, but it's easier to pick up, has a nice asthetic and a great soundtrack.
I highly recommend you check it out, and transition to dwarf fortress if you do get limited by it (which will take a few dozen hours at least).
>>
>>370569
Try some retro FPS games like Doom, Duke Nukem, etc.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.