[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ha, Il-Kwon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (144KB, 1319x621px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
144KB, 1319x621px
Which works of this korean artis fit into 'romance, happy ending' category?

I read so far Annarasumanaru (somewhat weak in happy ending department, because couple between female lead and guy with swell head is not formed yet, he just asks her out for a dinner in the end) and My Heart is Beating (romantic happy ending is strongly implied as he wears her swimsuit but i'd like to have some more prominent scenes like weddings, kisses etc)
>>
>>370072
wait a few hours before bumping
>>
Why ish noone heruping? T_T
>>
>>370495
Because it's a very specific request. Tried asking /lit/?
>>
>>370564
He is creating manhwa, not orthodox lterature. And moving on your next obvious proposition about /a - i cant ask in thematic at all because they remove threads stating 'you cant request stuff in thematic, go to wsr'
My last thread was squashed this way T_T
>>
Good god man, read the fucking MAL page. There's only 7 works on there that you haven't read. Click them, read the tags, and you will find out in minutes, as I have, that the 3 that fit that category are:
- 3 Level
- Sambong
- Water Cube

You could have read the entire fucking synopsis for every one in the time you've been bumping this, you tone deaf sphincter sucker.
>>
>>370945
Initially i did. The problem is the 'happy ending' part. You can't find an annotation that would disclose the ending - and if there is such - that does it in a way that doesnt spoil specifics.

And happy ending is a very important part of request because i cant afford to grow myself on the story and then get devastated by tragic resolution.
>>
File: crestfallen.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crestfallen.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
You never give up, do you?
>>
>>373631
My tenacity is usually misplaced though.
>>
>- 3 Level
>- Sambong
>- Water Cube

It's a matter of perspective, but I would say that they all have happy endings.
>>
You already got your answer.
>>
>>374346
Im holding this thread while reading through advised 3 titles. The author has much more to offer and with a romance tag. There bound to be more fitting candidates so the topic hasnt depleted its depth yet.
>>
>>374401
One day, I hope I'll have the dedication you do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.