[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help about a videogame easter egg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: easter-egg27.jpg (46KB, 529x390px) Image search: [Google]
easter-egg27.jpg
46KB, 529x390px
Hi !

(Excuse my english in advance)

I remembered yesterday about an easter egg in a video game that, I think, nobody knows about since I can't find anything about it on the internet.
the problem is that I have seen it about 8 years ago at school.
here is the story : a game creator came one day at my school to speak about his job, told us many fun facts that happened to him, and one of them was the following :

one of his close friend had a child about to die from cancer. so he added a picture of the child (in his hospital bed), in the game he was developping, and showed it to the boy to make him smile.
the fact is that this easter egg is present in the released version of the game. but is difficult to see.

I know that the game was something like "looney tunes" or "tiny toons", but I can't remember witch one.
I am absolutely certain that it was on gameboy color.
there was 2 series of buttons to press in the main menu : the first enables the debug mode, the second shows the picture (the picture of the boy poorely photoshopped with the characters of the game)
also, I don't know if it is visible on every version of the game, but since this story happened in France, I know that this easter egg is at least in the european version.
to finish with what I know : I think that the game designer was from arkane studio, but after some reasearch, he also worked at infogrammes.

so my questions are :

1 - Is it possible to reverse ingeneer the rom of the game to find a way to reproduce the easter egg ? or search in the rom for something that looks like a full screen picture ?
2 - Is there a forum or a board full of "easter egg hunters" that would be happy to search for it ? (since I don't have the skills to do it myself)
>>
found it! tcrf.net is the best for stuff like this
https://tcrf.net/Looney_Tunes_Collector:_Alert!
nice story btw
>>
>>370033
that was too fast !

thanks a lot
>>
Borderlands 2 made a dieing fan a character in sanctuary
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.