[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Updating Xbox 360 games without live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1438464656325.gif (249KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438464656325.gif
249KB, 480x360px
How can I update my xbox 360 game without Xbox Live? I want to update skyrim on my 360 and possibly add DLC but I don't have and can't get xbox live (due to not being able to connect the console). Pls help
>>
>>369890
Unless you've jailbroken it and can sign your own content, you don't.

What you can do is stick the hard disk in a console that's not banned from LIVE, play Skyrim, and let it download the title update.
>>
>>369890
You can't add DLC with this method, though, because when you buy DLC you get two licenses:

- one that works offline for all users on the console it was bought on
- one that works online for you on any console

Neither of these licenses will work on a different console that can't go online.
>>
>>369895
>>369896
Fair enough, minus the DLC is there anyway to update to the latest patches? I'm not banned it's just that there's no way to connect my xbox from where it is to my hub which sucks. so I have no xbox live, wanted to update the game to get some games working also since my sis started playing skyrim, to get it up to date with better fixes.
>>
>>369899
Why not just carry temporarily it to where you can connect it, then?

You don't even need a TV, all it needs to do is switch on, connect to LIVE, and start the game (which you can do by opening the tray and putting it in).
>>
>>369902
Oh, could try this. Thanks, I'll give this a try.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 500x356px)
image.jpg
18KB, 500x356px
>>369903
Remember you don't need the TV, but you do need an AV lead plugged in, or you'll get the AV-lead-red-ring and it won't start.

>>369899
Also try the wifi adapter. They're getting rare (and therefore expensive), but can still be had for vaguely reasonable prices if you shop around. http://cgi.ebay.com/182729987523 seems legit enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.