[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need similar girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hi, ill make this quick, i need anime like gokukoku no brynhildr/Brynhildr in the Darkness because of Kazumi Schlierenzauer. She is my fave girl and i want more anime with main girl like this.
>>
>>369709
I have not watched that anime. Could you describe how the is portrayed and what made her interesting?
Also, I find it more useful to recommend things based on what feeling they encite rather than common character tropes alone. So what kind of atmosphere was it?
Also, does it need to be romance, or it fine if the main girl doesn't give a fuck about guys?
>>
File: bed.png (426KB, 877x495px) Image search: [Google]
bed.png
426KB, 877x495px
Small synopsis (She was experimented and she escaped laboratory, but will die because shes going to run out of medicine)
She is portrayed as a more adult themed charecter, even though she is a teenager she wants to experience everything a relationship has to offer.
She interests me because shes still hindered whenever she tries to say take MC's virginity because he pusssy, but she keeps on with her serious aproach.
She's perverted i guess, but not in a bad way, e.g she tries to have sex and takes a serious aproach but ultimately doesnt get it completely because she is a virgin (she is smart though)
I think what incites me about her is that she strives to achieve a relationship with MC and pushes forward to further her chances but still lets
out her tsundere part of her every know and then. So she's not experienced but still is relatively knowing of the situation and kinda how to control it.
The atmosphere is indescribable for me. She gets jealous easily of other women and is flat chested, which most like plays a role. Romance definetely, seinen ecchi and harem is fine, though
harem and ecchi might possibly spoil it so idek. But, romance definetely. I like her because she isn't cliche, or at least for me, out of the oridinary.
>>
File: overlord_pillow.png (1MB, 1272x715px) Image search: [Google]
overlord_pillow.png
1MB, 1272x715px
>>369782
That's pretty hard actually...
Usually you either have fairly serious yandere-level obsession, or just the tsundere aspects.
So most of the time, you have some -dere that is into a guy, but doesn't want to admit it to herself, for example in Kaichou wa maid-sama.

Celty of Durarara is the best written female character that comes to mind that remotely goes into that direction. But she is just one of many characters, so her story is also just one of many in the series. And she is an adult, so it's not like "I want sex naow" is the only thing on her mind.

I remember an anime about a girl who wants to sleep with 100 guys in high school, then gets kinda stuck at the first one. Will try to remember the name later.

Also, I'd recommend His and Her Circumstances.

Actually, Overlord might be something for you. It is kinda harem, but the MC is an undead Lich, so, not really I guess? Several of the characters fit your description, for example Albedo aka best girl.
I highly recommend reading the LNs though, so much more indepths and funny than the anime.
>>
I started watching durarara but stopped for some reason, don't remember why. I'll try His and Her Circumstances. I've seen overlord and that makes me think that Albedo is like Kazumi but without the master relationship and the fact that Albedo was programmed, otherwise they share alot of traits.
>>
If you remember the anime about the girl that wants to sleep with 100 guys then tell me because it sounds different so it might be interesting.
>>
What are the other characters?
>>
>>370128
Kinda spoiler territory, except for the other servants which you already know, like Shalltear.

But let's say the girl Ainz saves in episode 1 knows what she wants and takes it.
She's not into Ainz though, so apart from one book she is mostly a side character.

I remembered the "sleeping with 100 guys" anime, it's called "Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Hei
>>
I don't get what you mean about Overlord. Is this manga?
>>
I mean i know what Overlord is i'm just not sure if your talking about the manga.
>>
>>370149
I'm talking about the Light Novels.
Originally, Overlord was a webnovel, which was shitty, and later got rewritten into great Light Novels.
Eleven of them are out.
The anime covers roughly the first three volumes, but of course leaves out a shitload of interesting detail and world building. It's basically just an intro, so I highly recommend you read the books if you liked the anime.
The manga came out later and 100% follows the plot of the anime, so there is no point in reading that if you've watched the anime.
>>
If its good ill read it, i've never read manga and wouldnt mind reading it if its based of a good anime. Thanks for everything.
>>
>>370160
I hope you didn't misunderstand; Light Novels are books. The Overlord bookshave 90% more content than the anime.

The manga on the other hand is exactly the same as the anime, you've seen every frame of it in the anime.

And, in case you didn't see it,maybe Mirai Nikki might interest you. Yuno wants the D really hard.
>>
yea sorry it was late so i was getting confused, ill definitely read it. And i love Yuno.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.