[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

obscure hard to find ps2 game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2289881-ps2.png (281KB, 324x464px) Image search: [Google]
2289881-ps2.png
281KB, 324x464px
hey /wsr/ I'm having a little trouble finding an iso very obscure ps2 game released only in japan called "flower sun and rain". I would buy the game and import it but Im trying to save money atm. any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
just emulate the ds version
>>
>>369299

no. the ds version is crap. thanks for the reply tho.
>>
What is this about?
>>
>>369623
taken from wikipedia

Flower, Sun, and Rain is set on the Micronesian island resort of Lospass, and is loosely connected to the events of The Silver Case. The story follows Sumio Mondo, a "searcher" who makes a living looking for things people have lost. Mondo is initially contracted to defuse a bomb planted on a plane, but is so distracted with helping the islanders that the bomb goes off. He ends up caught in a timeloop, where he relives the same day running up to the explosion. Gameplay focuses on Mondo exploring the island, solving numerical puzzles with the help of his computer "Catherine" to solve people's problems on Lospass.
>>
>>369625
Ground Hog Day with a twist lel
>>
>>369627

basically lol.
>>
>>369628
I'm guessing your japanese is ok/fair enough to play games. Why don't you see if ヤフオク has it listed and save money?
>>
>>369631
hoo boy you couldn't be more wrong haha. I dont know a lick of japanese though I suppose I should learn someday. I have tried using buyee to find it and it IS there its just I don't want to spend money atm. I might just have to wait until I can spend money though because it looks like nobody has the iso file.
>>
>>369638
Well, thing is, if this is a hard to get game and you don't buy it now while it's available, chances of finding it again would be slim.

That happened to me when I wanted to buy DBZ Hyper Dimension for the SNES and said "Meh, I'll wait" and fuck, never got it.
Not saying there weren't other copies but the one I wanted was basically brand new and the price was right.

So. your move OP.
>>
>>369646

I suppose your right. I'll just wait till I have enough to import it and rip it myself. thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.