[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Kazumi.jpg (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Kazumi.jpg
373KB, 1080x1920px
Hi, i need new anime, preferably an emotional/tearjerking anime but not something overly long, something more with an adult romance theme? Not something like Golden time but more like the relationship between Kazumi Schlierenzauer and MC, something more vibrant, but definitely not harem, unless its not bad harem, If you get me. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>369054
Plastic Memories
>>
>>369054
I'd vouch for Katanagatari and Kemonozume
>>
White Album 2
Kotonoha no Niwa
Paradise Kiss
>>
>>369056
>Plastic Memories

Is the mango as good, I'm kinda getting bored with anime.
>>
>>369054
Clannad
Koi to Uso (airing right now, not that good)
Koe no Katachi
>>
>>369477
If you don't like the anime you probably won't like the manga either.
>>
i quit plastic memories, and clannad and only watching koi to uso for takasaki.
>>
>>369642

I haven't seen the anime but I've always meant to get around to watching it. Recently I've not been finishing animes due to boredom, but I can still read mangas so I was wondering if reading the manga will spoil me for the superior anime (if and when I can start watching animes again), or whether the manga was the superior version.
>>
>>369710
I misread your post as "I'm getting bored with the anime".
Plastic Memories was an anime original story. The manga came after as a spin-off side story focusing on two of the supporting characters instead of the two main characters in the anime. You should watch the anime first or parts will get spoiled by the manga.
>>
>>369712

Thanks, I'll add it to my 'to watch folder' and leave the manga for later.
>>
CLANNAD AfterStory
>>
Ive been told to watch clannad afterstory but ive not seen the first seasong/part so i feel like its going to lose alot of sense to it? i tried watching clannad twice but everytime it felt like there was no story and it was just a slice of life anime. so should i?
>>
ef: A Tale of Memories
>>
>>369789
You should. There's a bit of drama in CLANNAD as well, but it's a bit like a slice of life at times. AfterStory on the other hand is probably the best tearjerker in all of anime.
>>
>>369054
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
>>
>>369054
The Tatami Galaxy.
Stick with it for one more episode if you're feeling iffy. The ending is incredibly emotional in a good way, but it wont be the same if you don't watch every episode before it. The art is very stylized and the music is amazing (based on french orchistra).
I found it so moving that I decided to read the novel it was based on after finishing the anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKqgo224TKg
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 600x595px
>>369054
Samurai Champloo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.