[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shipping Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: usps.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
usps.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
I bought my third item from ebay and it's being delivered through USPS through media mail. And yesterday at 9:46am and today at 9:46am on the tracking page it says "In transit to destination" followed by "On its way to..." showing my city and zip code. The other two times I ordered from ebay or even the times I ordered from Amazon it has never said "in transit to destination" Should I be worried? The estimated delivery is Saturday and it was shipped Monday.
>>
if the seller is out-of-country (like china) thats what shows up. they can't track it in detail until it enters a us distribution center.
>>
>>369066
The seller is in Florida and the tracking page even says it departed the post office in Florida
>>
>>369066
I also looked in old ebay forums and amazon forums and people who have also bought an item that was also in the US have gotten the "in transit to destination" message.
>>
>>369199
so that means they're using a flaky shipping company.
>>
>>369200
Well I mean all of them were also using USPS so it could be a case of USPS being inconsistent with scanning. Especially since many of the incidents are on a wide spectrum from shipped earlier than expected, on the estimated date, a few days after the estimated date, a few weeks after the estimated date or never. So, it's possible there is no real way to tell when I will get it unless I don't have a certain piece of infomration.
>>
>>368960
>Should I be worried?
no
>>
>>369297
You sure?
>>
>>369311
Not that anon, but yes you shouldn't worry.
Media mail is very cheap, and potentially slow shipping. You shouldn't worry unless what is being shipped isn't actually "media", or there is non "media" mixed in the package.
>>
>>368960
I get that occasionally within the US, I wouldn't worry. I think some scanners give a different message.
>>
>>369386
It's media, and I got the same message again at 9:46am for both my packages so I guess I will have to wait and see.
>>
>>369430
Literally as I just typed this I got a text notification saying my media mail package just arrived at the regional facility. I'm guessing then it should come today or tomorrow. Now to wait for that and my other package which is "First class"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.