[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keylogger Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 282x179px
Alright 4chan.
I am in need of some real help.
Not long ago my girl got a lap top for college.
And I am almost positive that's not "all" she is using it for.
When I am over her place, she acts so weird if I get even the bit close to the thing.
In years past, I have caught her with secret fake tumblr accounts, secret e-mails (At least 9), and secret facebooks.
Mainly because she would leave them logged in when she let me use her Ipad for something.
But I am really worried now.
I've been with her for six years and don't want to be wasting my time with someone who is probably cheating on me.
Can anyone help me with getting a keylogger onto her laptop?
A remote install one would be my best bet.
I have no clue how I could get one on there without it being one that is installed remotely.
If you have any ideas on how I would even come close to manually installing it, let me know.
I hope you can pull through for me guys.
>>
File: 1502663180475.gif (67KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1502663180475.gif
67KB, 312x312px
b u m p
u
m
p
>>
>>367237

My post belongs more in /adv/ but here goes.

Her trustworthiness is irrelevant. You are convinced that you can't trust her, even though you have no evidence to back these thoughts up. The problem here is that you are never going to trust her, not truly. Let's suppose you get a keylogger, and it works, and you now have access to her secret facebooks, etc. Even if you find no evidence that she's cheating on you, you will just think that she's outsmarted you and covered her tracks better than you had supposed. There can be many reasons to have multiple emails and secret facebooks the fact that you went straight to "She's cheating on me" shows that there's no future in this relationship. You are destined to kill it with your lack of trust. Just imagine for one moment the roles are reversed and she doesn't trust you, how would that make you feel? How could you go on pretending everything is okay when you know the kind of thoughts she's having about you? And you know what kind of thoughts they are because you're having them now, about her.

tl:dr dump her, put her out of her misery and then kys, faget.
>>
>>367237
It's weird how instead of "how do I find out if my girl is cheating" you go straight to keyloggers. There are more ethical solutions here.
>>
>>367237
>I've been with her for six years
Holy shit, you should just talk to her, you're both adults. I also agree with >>367339, you don't trust her and you probably never will. You will be unhappy with her, every day thinking she's cheating on you. Talk to her, make her say the truth and show you her laptop. If she refuses, dump her you fag. It's the logical solution.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.