[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any idea what manga this album art came from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: AlbumArt.jpg (299KB, 1998x1746px) Image search: [Google]
AlbumArt.jpg
299KB, 1998x1746px
This extremely obscure album, D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L, came out in 2000.

It was originally posted to /mu/ after anon bought it from a music store, apparently came out in 2000 and deterioration caused it to sound very glitched.

You can listen to it here: https://youtu.be/dOVQDahQtOo
Any info would be appreciated. We would like to recreate the album art in a higher quality.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
File: 20130531.jpg (196KB, 393x550px) Image search: [Google]
20130531.jpg
196KB, 393x550px
>>367061
I think she looks like Miyu from the manga Mint na Bokura, I read it a long time ago but I don't have the manga volumes to check it
>>
File: Mint na Bokura v05 - 095.jpg (165KB, 706x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mint na Bokura v05 - 095.jpg
165KB, 706x1100px
>>367071
>>367061
Same anon, it's her, turned out the manga was shorter than I remembered and skimming through it I found it
>>
>>367075
You're the best, dude! Thank you so much.
>>
>>367075
You're awesome! Thank you!
Do you know of anywhere to read this in Japanese online? The English translation removes a slight amount of text that needs to be visible.
>>
File: 095.jpg (300KB, 987x1536px) Image search: [Google]
095.jpg
300KB, 987x1536px
>>367078
Read it? no but the raws are available
>>
>>367082
You are the greatest of all time.
>>
>>367061
note how parts of the sound effect is still visible at the edge, under PANCHIKO
>>
File: deathmetalnew.png (2MB, 1784x1784px) Image search: [Google]
deathmetalnew.png
2MB, 1784x1784px
For anyone who cares, here's the recreation!
>>
>>367088
The DEATHMETAL is just a tad off to the left :(
>>
>>367061
You weebtards are really autistic. The album was released as an obvious joke. Who ever made this visits /mu/ and 4chan. Also from the labels on that cover it was given as a donation to a thrift store in the UK. You autists live in some fairyland if you think there is something deep about this music.
>>
>>367275
fuck and kill yourself you pathetic excuse of a human.
>>
>>367420
I will buy the best rope money can buy if you do it. Nobody would be sad some greasy weeb kills himself only that you haven't done it sooner. You fucking anime avatar pillow fucking fag. Maybe in death you can live your make believe world of Japanese cartoons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.