[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Requests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: deathnote.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
deathnote.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
Please suggest animes for a person who likes the animes 'Death Note' and 'Monster' but did not like animes like bleach due to excessive time spent in the soul society post season 1.

Also liked future diary (least of all) but for some reason, (i know most people think its shit) but i figured it would help to include it in case it would help for suggestions.

Must be dubbed in Enlgish. (posted this in anime board a long time ago but was subsequently banned because i guess anime requests are off topic from anime (also really felt people on an anime board would have better suggestions than people on a request board but whatever.)

Pic related, it one of the only good animes ive ever watched.
>>
This board is obviously a shitty inactive relic. W/e I'll bite the bullet and ask the perverts on adult requests.
>>
>>366998
perfect blue
cowboy bebop
gangsta
gankutsuou
samurai champloo
>>
>>367011
>/wsr/
>relic
Really makes you think.
>>
>>367014
>gangsta
Ignore this one, it's completely terrible.

Try Mushishi, Towards the Terra, Utena and maybe Big O.

Honestly if you dropped your "must be dubbed in English" requirement, you'd open a huge trove of shows otherwise blocked.
>>
Thank you all and sorry for being so snappy I thought this thread would go unanswered and would 404. Thank you for the suggestions, I'll be sure to check out each one that's suggested.

Also, I would love to drop my dub requirement as well as there have been quite a few animes I've liked the premise for but came to find were not dubbed so I was fucked. I just have a shit attention span and feel like most subbed animes I've ever tried watching I've encountered issues where I can't read the subs as fast as they replace them with the next lines of subs
>>
>>367030
don't watch those mentionned in the thread they're shit. If you want stuff like death note watch : Code Geass, Zankyou No Terror, Kaiji, One Outs. For good dubbed anime try Steins;Gate, Shinsekai Yori, Gurren Lagann, Trigun,Psycho Pass
>>
>>367040
Shinsekai Yori has one of the worst dubs I've ever heard
>>
>>367041
true, but its a good anime
>>
>>367030
This is just a slower board in general. Anyway if you are a newbie you should watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood of you hanker already, everyone loves it but it's not that similar to the shows you mentioned. also it has a good dub.
>>
>dub

really makes you think...
>>
>>366998
Zegapan and the Aquarion trilogy. If you can stomach old animation try Dougram, it's a lot of episodes (including three clipshows) but it is hands down the best anime with a war theme going for it.
>>
Where do you guys find more obscure anime torrents?

I usually find what I'm looking for on TPB but if it isnt there I have no idea where to look next.

Currently looking for "Eiyuu" Kaitai anyone have a suggestion on where to look?
>>
>>366998
>like Monster
>dubbed
Kaze no Yojimbo
>>
>>367011
>uses animes
>bumps and gets angry after just 20min

why the fuck should we help you?
>>
>>367371
>can't capitalise
>gets angry because someone bumps
I'm not sure you'd be any help anyway.

OP, watch Hero Academia. It's dubbed, just how you like it.

>>367201
I'd suggest you stop looking: if it's obscure, it's not going to have a dub now, is it?
>>
>>366998
Just started Sword Art Online.

It ok so far. Hopefully drama and action is well balanced.
>>
>>367201
Nyaa.si is where you should be looking for anime torrents, not TPB. Nyaa is the main tracker used by fansubbers and raw providers within the anime scene.

There's also a slew of private trackers who have a more thoroughly maintained collection of older titles, since Nyaa tends to only have the latest and most popular stuff seeded.
>>
>>367447
It's shit
>>
>>367201
This isn't subbed. Found it on AnimeBytes but it's a private tracker.

Try Nyaa.si, BakaBT and Animebytes for torrents. Unfortunately the latter two are private.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.