[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pixiv.net just for me down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (4KB, 360x140px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 360x140px
Hey guys I can´t connect to pixiv.net so I want to ask, if I´m the only one. I tryed it with 2 computer and on both I couldn´t connect. On my older system I got the Firefox error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap
So guys I hope you can help me.
>>
>>366704
It's working for me.
>>
>>366704
Fully accessible. Northern Europe.

Did you access it with existing accounts? Don't do that.
>>
>>366713
I deleted my pixiv cookies and tryed to connect with firefox, but that didn´t help. I just have one account.
>>
>>366717
I mean did you logged in with Gulag/Facedoom/Twatter etc? Don't do that. If you do that you are in the mercy of their policies, whatever is trending.

Get a disposable email from somewhere else and use that to register. Register to Yandex, etc.
>>
So I also tryed it with a brand new laptop, which hasn´t been used before. So now pixiv cookies or anything else. The newest Firefox version 55 and it still doesn´t work. So perhaps it has something to do with my location (Middle Germany).
>>
>>366721
No my pixiv account is a standalone one that I created a few years back before you could login with Facebook and alike.
>>
Me and friend have same problem. We're from Spain.
>>
>>366730
So I´m not the only one. That´s good to hear. Now we just have to wait till this problem is solved.
>>
Meanwhile you can use TOR, the web works on that browser.
>>
Works for me
>>
>>366832
Yeah I tryed TOR and could load pixiv, but still no change on my other browsers. So perhaps it really has someting to do with the server host in germany.
>>
So noch change in the past hours and it looks like a few others has this problem as well. I checked a few downtime websites and they show me that pixiv.net is down. So does someone has a solution for this problem or do I just have to wait.
>>
I'm from Greece & i also can't connect to pixiv, yesterday i made a reset of my router & it worked but today it's the same again, i did a reset again but no luck today. i use firefox & it comes with a TLS error.
>>
I'm traveling, so I had the occasion to try in Italy and Spain. No luck. Impossible to connect... both on mobile device or computer.
>>
>>366704
I have just been there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.