[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find an old girl friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, so, some 4 years ago, I played an "online" RPG on the old Orkut platform. there, I had a girl that played with me by the name of Ysanne Isard. Nothing really happened, and I saw her only as a really good friend, but, with the end of the Orkut, any trace I had of her completely vanished. But I still had this photo of hers, and it would be really awesome if I get in touch with her again. We're both from Brazil, so I hope this will help
>>
cmon guys, some help would be nice

or just point me to some site or anything were the people there could really help me
>>
You must be really desperate if you want to contact some chick you barely met 4 years ago. From what you know she could have been a guy pretending to be a girl.

I really fucking hate Brazilians, especially the ones that cant read.
>>279837
>>
>>366685
Anon, I tried but your SoMe is pretty tight shit. A lot of it is just locked up like a chocolate starfish.

Your country is one of the most active malware and virus producers there is, you know.
>>
>>366719
tks man, I didnt understood half of what you said, I dont have the cluelest idea what a SoMe is, but I apreciate your help

I didnt had any idea Brazil produced so many malware and virus, but thanks for anything
>>
>>366722
>SoMe
social media

>I didnt had any idea Brazil produced so many malware and virus
Russia and Brazil are the top industrial producers of viruses and malware. You didn't know that?
>>
>>366727
Well, I knew that Russia was, but not Brazil. If it is, it's just to export then, because at least the people I know never had to much trouble with it

I kind feel proud and sad of my country
>>
>>366729
>I kind feel proud and sad of my country
You don't have enough laws for this, and you have a daily fuckhuge corruption going on. The same with Russia.

Yeah.
>>
>>366740
yeah, you're right about that. Well, thanks for the help anyway

and for the info too, LOL
>>
>>366745
>LOL
yeah
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.