[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help finding similar boots/shoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: boots.jpg (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
156KB, 500x500px
Hello ! I would really appreciate if someone know any similar boots or brands that look like these 2 shoes.

The shoes in the picture related are only sold in korea, + sold out.

The boots in the video, the color doesn't seem like it can be found online anymore in my size (EUR42). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au5fGRRS-iI

So i was wondering if anyone could help me find something related ? preferably in the same color range as both of them too.

Thank you in advance !
>>
>>365646
Anonbro, If you are looking for real boots you should at first take a look at Danner and Meindl. I chose Meindl because my foot is more narrow. My buddy chose Danner because his foot is more wide. Neither of us have a "flat foot".

Choose your boots because of the use, not because of the looks. Otherwise you could just pick up Dr Martens because of HC punk rock and stepping on the streets.
>>
shit, that's funny. I did a year in Korea when I was in the ARMY and I remember soldiers getting custom boots made and wearing them even though they weren't standard issued. Shit, you wouldn't be authorized to wear those if you were in the states because they were all fucked up.

Those are basically tanker/jungle/desert issued shits.

I bet if you went to Korea near an army base you could find some shop to make those fuckers for you.
>>
File: CigBKmPXEAA7yr8.jpg (52KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
CigBKmPXEAA7yr8.jpg
52KB, 600x511px
>>365650
>Danner
Thanks famalam. But i'm not looking for any kind of real boots. I just want some boots like the 2 if posted since they fit with the "street" style. Pic related are the shoes again
>>
>>365651
Thanks. But A ticket from sweden to korea would probably be 10x the price of any kind of shoes haha
>>
>>365676
>I just want some boots like the 2 if posted since they fit with the "street" style.
You would be amazed what PMCs may wear in service, just for the effect. There are sad motherfuckers who just want to be taller in the crowd. Really.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=custom+army+rock+boots&t=hb&iax=1&ia=images
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.