[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norwegian in 2 Uni Classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Norway.png (1024B, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Norway.png
1024B, 1100x800px
A foreign exchange student has moved into 2 of my classes at uni (I'm in California). I have never had a girlfriend and as a result am not comfortable around women. How should I go about talking to her?
>>
>>365239
try the ford method
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y
also not a request try >>>/adv/
>>
>>365246
Thanks
>>
>>365246
Any tips for the approaching process?
>>
File: 1498930652075.jpg (196KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1498930652075.jpg
196KB, 890x890px
>I've never had a girlfriend and as a result am not comfortable around women
I don't think you have any idea how humans work
>>
Well, you can start by saying hello. Talk about the classes you're having, maybe ask how she's doing in school, if everyone treating her friendly so far, etc. She's just a normal humanbean you know.

Not that i understand what hanged to make you want to talk to her all of a sudden. Why haven't you tried talking to the other girls in shool BEFORE?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (138KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
138KB, 600x690px
>>365239
Tilby dem lutefisk eller smalahove... og vis en trivelig video om selfangst.
>>
>>365239
I was a foreign exchange student (a Finn guy) in US and everyone in this Florida high school had a thing with me in advising stuff and guiding me around. Also did some stupid stuff with the classmates.

People just came to me and were friendly. I talked with everyone. I definitely had a language gap, but it didn't bother anyone as far I could tell. I think locals actually enjoyed that particular language gap, however I never felt any bad feels or intentions.

You have to realize that non-native speakers can understand, express and respond to you only that much, at least at first. I asked a lot of questions like "what doest that word mean", and the joke, if there was one, simply vanished. I was very much taken very good care of.

Because I was a sort of retarded. For natural foreign reasons.
>>
>>365658
Oh anon, that's just sweet.
>>
>>365724
Yea, Great memories. I love you guys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.