[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime with cliffhanger/good plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I need anime recommandation, every anime I'm trying to watch is shonen shit tier at best. I also want it to not be full of cringey waifu fanservice like re:zero. Here's a list of what I watched and that I want to be like and a list of what i watched but don't want it to be like
Want like :
Death Note
Code Geass
Kaiji
Steins;Gate
Zankyou no Terror
Trigun
One Outs
Madoka
Shinsekai yori
Perfect Insider
Evangelion
Elfen Lied
When they cry
Cencoroll
Bokurano
Gurren Lagann
Angel Beats
Deadman Wonderland
Tatami Galaxy
Mirai Nikki
SAO
Log Horizon
Btooom
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Parasyte
Psycho Pass
Erased
Kado
Gantz
Girl that lept through time
Robotics;Notes
Attack On titan
Kyousou Giga
No game no life
Tokyo Ghoul
Assassination classroom
Grimgar
Mob Psycho 100
sakamoto

What i watched but don't want
FLCL
Perfect blue
Paprika
Chaos;Head(first half was good)
HxH
Boku no hero academia
Cowboy Bebop
Serial Experiment Lain
Hellsing Ultimate
Ergo Proxy
Welcome to the NHK
Danganronpa
Akame Ga Kill
Monster
Re;Zero
Death Parade
Paranoia Agent
Darker than black
Asura Cryin
Another
Corpse Party
Date a Live
Samurai Champloo
Baccano
>>
>>364593
Fate/Zero?
>>
>>364605
I watched 4 episodes of fate/stay night and dropped it, is fate/zero that different? Didn't really know which one to watch
>>
>>364593
Well this is a bit of a problem because there are anime I love from both litsts as well as anime I hate on both. So I'll just give you a list of anime I consider great that you haven't mentioned and let's hope you'll enjoy them:
Angel’s Egg
Kaiba
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Casshern Sins
Belladonna of Sadness
Tatami Galaxy
Mushishi
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Big O
Princess Mononoke
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Mononoke
Katanagatari
Princess Tutu
Tale of Princess Kaguya
Berserk
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Haibane Renmei
Texhnolyze
Kemono no Souja Erin
Planetes
Mind Game
Mawaru Penguindrum
Wonder
Rose of Versailles
Muybridge’s Strings
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
Star Driver
Yuurei Sin
Diebuster
Tortov’s Diary
1001 Nights
Trapeze
Japan Animator Expo
Kare Kano
Millennium Actress
Gankutsuou
Broken Down Film
Now and Then, Here and There
A Feather Stare at the Dark
>>
>>364617
>Tatami Galaxy
>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
>Princess Mononoke
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
>Mononoke
>Katanagatari
I've seen these from your list, funny you mention tatami galaxy since its my OP picture and I mentionned it too, but i'll start watching the other ones you mentionned right now! thanks
>>
>>364593
>What i watched but don't want
>FLCL
>Boku no hero academia
>Cowboy Bebop
>Ergo Proxy
>Akame Ga Kill
>Samurai Champloo
I love you. You genuinely don't want to see cringe.

Did you like GitS? Mardock Scramble (three consecutive movies) is then for you. It is also probably the only anime show in the World where female frontal nudity doesn't feed fanservice nor even genuinely feels like "ecchi" category.

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho is something I don't want to recommend because of
>furry characters
>cringe is in the eye of the beholder
however characters are on the serious side most of the time.

Uchouten Kazoku is for those who are genuinely into Japanese culture. Trust me it's a zero cringe show from this standpoint.
>>
>>364622
I actually on purpose was trying to delete the ones you've seen. Guess I just missed that one, which is kind of weird since I seem to remember editing it out.

No matter, hope you enjoy the ones I mentioned.
>>
>>364593
ping pong the animation
rurouni kenshin tsuioku hen
shirobako
ergo proxy
gto
ttgl
lain
5 cm per second
planetes
texnolyze
>>
>>364624
GitS was ok but long sometimes, the others you mentionned i never saw
>>364629
thanks will look those too
>>
Mouryou no hako
Turn A Gundam
Ideon
Space Brothers
Give crest/banner of the stars a shot, I'm not 100% if you'll like it or not, but it a fairly solid show.
Kino no Tabi
Tetsujin 28-gou (the 2004)
Natsume Yuujinchou

Also I'd like to reiterate that Shirobako, Ping Pong, the Rurouni Kenshin OVA, Uchouten Kazoku, Mononoke, Gankutsou, and Haibane Renmei are all really solid.
>>
>>364738
I'm really thinking about starting ping pong because a lot of people recommended it to me. I always avoided it because pinball, but again, I avoided one outs for the same reason and it's one of my favorites now
>>
The Monogatari Series, The Count of Monte Cristo, Gosick, Aku no Hana, Knights of Sidonia, GTO, Rainbow.
>>
>>364593
Watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The movie has been on a cliffhanger for years.
>>
Dennou Coil
Arjuna
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.