[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove watermark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8792.jpg (127KB, 1242x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.jpg
127KB, 1242x775px
I need some help I just got married and the wedding venue didn't tell me all the pictures weren't included now they want to charge me an arm and a leg. I'm willing to pay for good work I'm on a budget and can't afford to pay the venue for the pictures
>>
File: Vegas Weddings Logo - WF.jpg (2MB, 3000x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Vegas Weddings Logo - WF.jpg
2MB, 3000x2175px
this might help
>>
I will try but it might just have to be done manually, and you'll need to post at least one sample to get a feel for how hard they will be
>>
>>364093
>poorfag got married in Vegas and can't even afford pictures
lol
>>
>>364093
inPaint has a nice feature that's halfway decent at removing watermarks, after you put it through that just pull it up in Gimp, select the colours just outside the watermark, paint over the watermark, and blend until it looks alright. Just pay attention to the shading underneath the watermark and adjust accordingly.

or you can hope someone here will do the work for you [spoiler] probably won't desu onii-senpai [/spoiler]
>>
>>364093
What are they charging you?
>>
They want about 800 for about 30 photos or 55 for a single photo
>>
>>364251
which is complete BS and why I would help if possible
>>
Email me at [email protected]
I'll send you some other pics it would be grate if u could
>>
>>364320
>>364251
Which is about the going rate for photography, and if you didn't want to pay a professional for professional work, you should have done it yourself.
>>
File: woQyTA.png (503KB, 1115x469px) Image search: [Google]
woQyTA.png
503KB, 1115x469px
>>364359
>photography

oh please, in no way, shape, or form is pushing a button on a camera a specialized skill and certainly isn't worth 50 bucks each

>you should have done it yourself
"We do not allow outside photography of any kind due to our contracts with our Professional Photographers"

$100 for 10mins, they're no better than prostitutes
>>
>>364361
you are an idiot
>>
>>364366
I know the wedding industry is a scam, and anyone who thinks they deserve ridiculous amounts of pay for doing what anyone with a camera in their phone can do, is literally scum
>>
>>364369
if you think that photography is just pushing a button you are crazy
>>
>>364361
Aww boo-urns.

Should have supplied your own venue, then you could have made your own rules and done your own photography.

What's that? You don't have a venue?

Then pay the man his due.
>>
>>364370
well, they do have to flip the little switch to turn the camera on so it can automatically select all the settings and focus

and tell the people to stand in front of it

that's where their training really comes in handy
>>
>>364378
Since you seem to know everything about it, why aren't you doing photography?

You could undercut all these guys and still make a killing!

You've already got a phone, so you have everything you need to do it! Think of all the money there is out there just waiting for you!
>>
>>364406
i just deemed it bait and give up responding
by his account plumbers are just people that tighten pipes
>>
>>364408
TBF, I do almost all of my own plumbing.

If I needed a water system installed, then sure, but any kind of maintenance is just taking pipes off, cleaning pipes, and putting pipes on.

There's only so many times you can replace a toilet before getting blasé about the process.
>>
>>364406
I'd have to shoot myself if forced to be around wedding bitches 24/7, constantly complaining about "their" day, and how it's supposed to be the most important day of their whole life

>>364408
some plumbers actually have qualifications and training, but more or less, you're paying them to do something disgusting most people don't want to deal with
>>
File: 55777.jpg (375KB, 1242x775px) Image search: [Google]
55777.jpg
375KB, 1242x775px
>>364093
can be done but it's a lot of work
>>
>>364584
>I'd have to shoot myself if forced to be around wedding bitches 24/7, constantly complaining about "their" day, and how it's supposed to be the most important day of their whole life
>you're paying them to do something disgusting most people don't want to deal with
So what's your complaint about photographer prices again?
>>
>>364666
their failure at everything else in life doesn't give them justification to charge ridiculous prices for thoughtless digital images simply because the kind of customers they choose to work for can be a pain in the neck

retail employees put out more effort to do their jobs, have to take more garbage, but they aren't paid inflated wages despite no real qualifications
>>
>>364672
Did your wife run off with a photographer or something you are really salty
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.