[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: weird-facts-about-dreams.jpg (110KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
weird-facts-about-dreams.jpg
110KB, 1000x730px
What is the weirdest things /wsr/ has seen in their dreams?
>>
I hugged a girl once in my dream.
That was pretty weird.
>>
Exploring an abandoned high school.
>>
>>364051
silver white hairy spider playing electric guitar like Eddie Van Halen.
>>
uhhhh, i don't know which part of this is the most weird so i'll just post all of it i guess. this is an excerpt from my dream diary

i was in some weird society of people. we lived in what seemed like a utopia. i met anon friend there. She said that she wanted to reach heaven because she needed to reunite with someone. the person who created all of this.
the world was surrounded by some type of metal barrier to completely cut it off from space. filled with some water and made into a giant ellipse that we lived inside. the location is smaller than you would expect.
it feels like the size of a mall and resembled a mall in a lot of ways. when anon friend tried to go to heaven or wherever that place is it was never named. she wasn't let through some type of cloud barrier and some music played that was themed
to her as a person. i think hers was more relaxing, but mine was sort of angry and chaotic. i tried entering and felt like it was possible for me to enter but i stayed because i didn't want to leave anon friend behind.
she seemed nervous when i tried going through, going to get food there was some type of discrimination, it wasn't racial and it didn't seem like there was an active hate.
it was like they had to deny service to these people. the person in the sky who anon friend supposedly knows created the barrier which seemed to be made of plates staying together like scales
anon friend always called the person a she. the person in the sky was said to have surrounded us with the barrier, filled it with water, and created the ellipsis shaped mall thing we live in now. the person up in the sky had a song aswell,
1/2
>>
>>364466
it seemed kind of relaxing similar to anon friend. there was some sort of task that needed to be complete in 1 hour and 18 minutes every single day.
both anon friend and anon friend2 did it, it felt like this person in the sky was friends with anon friend and anon friend 2 before they gained this power or atleast used it.
i think anon friend and someone else did it to get closer to the ability to go to the person in the sky

there was so much more detail but i could only write for so long before the memories faded
2/2
>>
I was on some kind of roof and saw a giant hand made of human legs flying over the city
Then I was carrying a statue to some weird house with a lot of wires
Childish voice started talking to me from inside the statue
And then i somehow dropped statue on the ground
It shattered and bodyparts started crawling out of it
And some weird guy with beard started screaming at me and i felt really sorry after I woke up
>>
>be
>me
>walking down the street, having a great day
>look at ground
>there is fucking huge turnip laying in a middle of walkway
>take it
>It's weird and smelly
>looks kind of like dragon fruit
>thought to myself
>"Wow! That turnip must come from space!"
>carry it and continue walking
>notice woman of my dreams walking on the other side of road
>She noticed me
>comes to me and put her headphones off
>"Hey Anon! Is that thing you posted on Facebook today true?"
>remember
>my gay ass friend took my phone today
>posted "I have nice green ribbon in my house"
>reply to qt
>"no, that was joke"
>She looks at me unpleased
>"well, I thought it could work out for us... but now?"
>fuckwhatnow.exe
>"Hey, at least I have this huge space turnip!"
>start to peel space turnip
>"i don't care about your stupid turnip"
>we were walking around all this time, now we come around corner
>enter some kind of market square
>every fucking person I know sits here
>qt starts walking away in anger
>I toss my turnip behind me, and yell
>"I can always buy some ribbons for you!"
>she's not responding
>people look at us
>some of them say her what she's doing is wrong
>She just walks away
>I stay silent
>walk away with head down
>I'm sad
>I lost woman of my dreams
>and a fucking huge space turnip
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

And this is not even my weirdest dream
>>
Died somehow and was presented with the option of heaven or hell.

Imagine looking at your monitor now, the top half of the screen being the typical vision of heaven in the clouds, and them a fiery hell in the bottom, between them was a thick white zig-zag.

Kind of like pic related

I kept whispering heaven because I was scared then probably woke up soon after.
>>
not sure where this falls on your weird scale but here are some of the weirder ones I've had, in no particular order:
>dreamed batman was a marine
>dreamed I was part of a squad of princess leias who were commandos breaking into an underground enemy base
>dreamed I was attacked by a wizard but could fend off his spells by flipping him off
>dreamed that pinhead from hellraiser was actually a nice guy and left me a note with some advice on it or something
>had multiple dreams about the moon and other things in the nighttime sky moving, swooping around, changing size/shape/colour, coming down and touching earth etc.
>dreamed about accessing internet by somehow using a big rock like it was a touchscreen
>dreamed the end of the world/alien invasion/something was happening and there were huge death machines that resembled those farm vehicles with giant wheels, but the wheels on these were miles high, rolling across the earth and crushing everything in their path, so detailed you could see the crushed guts and body parts stuck to the wheels
>>
Dreamed that I was running from a killer where I live. He had a machete and was able to strike so I defended using my arm and actually moved and felt pain. When I woke up my arm was little numb.
>>
>>364547
>I was on some kind of roof and saw a giant hand made of human legs flying over the city
>Then I was carrying a statue to some weird house with a lot of wires
>Childish voice started talking to me from inside the statue
>And then i somehow dropped statue on the ground
>It shattered and bodyparts started crawling out of it
>And some weird guy with beard started screaming at me and i felt really sorry after I woke up
Someone PLEASE make a comic of this
>>
>>364714
Should've been a grunch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuKft9LpL_0
>>
I dreamed Hitler hired me to make a more efficient way to kill people. In the dream I ended up designing a factory where conveyor belts with clasps would pick up people's heads and lay them down on the belt, a rod would be jabed through their skulls as they went down the line. Don't recall what was done with the bodies....
>>
Bumping for inspiration, this is interesting
>>
I'll try to find my old dream journal, then I can post drawings from my dreams. If this thread is still active in two days I'll dump my journals, let you guys see the inner workings of my mind
>>
>>365039
Speaking of which, does anyone else keep a dream journal/want to start dreaming more and in more detail?
>>
>>364051
Once I had a dream I was a chinese philosopher
Or perhaps the chinese philosopher dreamed he was me
>>
>>365040
I'd like to start. You have any info to help?

>>365080
What made you think he was a philosopher? Or what made him think you were a whatever you are?
>>
>>364051
Made out with a woman's giant leg in an eerie cave
>>
>>364051
I once dreamt I fucked my waifu in the back of the Mystery Machine. Not sure what it meant.
>>
I once dreamed I was lying down in bed with all the girls of the Symphogear anime after they gave a concert over my Grandma's lawn. I couldn't decide who to cuddle with and woke up frustrated at that.

>>365113
It's a milleania old meme you dweeb
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.