[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0440.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.png
257KB, 516x526px
I'm applying for an Information Systems manager job. They say have to take a "ProveIT!" Assessment tomorrow based on the following job description. Anyone have a guess as to which test I should be googling to find the answers?

Supervise activities including productivity, adherence to regulations, training, employee evaluations, scheduling work, and enforces policies and procedures within the department.
Assists in the budgeting process for the Information Systems Division.
Plans, coordinates, and implements information system projects with end users and consultants so as to minimize network interruptions.
Proposes policies and procedures for information system users in general.
Establishes software standards that facilitates interdepartmental information flow and improves efficiency and effectiveness.
Develops disaster recovery procedures and maintains the hardware and media necessary to accomplish the task.
Documents all work activities and changes or modifications to the network.
Ensures compliance with applicable polices, rules, regulations and laws, with regards to information systems.
Develops network security plans and the implementation and deployment of the plans.
Maintains, updates, and oversees the updates to the website including working with employees and vendor representatives to troubleshoot website issues. This also includes assisting with maintenance and updates for other web-based platforms including a CRM and social media.

Knowledge of network operating systems software and hardware, and must remain current with changing technology.
Knowledge of MS Office products.
Knowledge of MS operating systems.
Knowledge of MS server software, including SQL and Exchange.
Apply effective solutions to network, hardware, and software problems.
Ability to communicate with the public, to speak and write clearly, maintain effective working relationships with others.
>>
List of tests here: https://www.proveit.com/default.htm
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.