[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tearjerking Movies/Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498090420689.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498090420689.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
I can't remember the last time I cried. That distinct lump in our throat and that split-second breathlessness that occurs when we're on the verge of crying; I want to experience it again just to remind me that I'm still human. Suggest movies/tv shows.
>>
Oldboy
Soylent Green
Texhnolyze
The Hunt
>>
Just yesterday I was crying from Cowboy Bebop, even though I didn't shed tears for years
>>
Clannad AS only if you're brave enough to go through the pile of boredom that is Clannad.
Band of brothers which is my favorite american TV show. There are moments where I felt the tears in my eyes and whenever I hear the intro song I get emotional.
Garden of words
Train to busan
>>
>>363356
Show itself is pretty great, but I didn't come any close to tearing up, let along crying.

>>363381
Already went through the Clannad treatment; didn't cry. Band of Brothers though, really great show. However, I only felt sadness whenever a character died; no tears or whatsoever. For the most part, I was immersed in the battles, feeling both inspired and afraid whenever they engaged the enemy. Train to Busan, I don't recall crying.

The farthest I came to crying with anime was with Angel Beats. Shit taste I know but in my defence, it's one of the first anime watched.

As of now I'm stocking up >>363322 's recommendations. Might skip Soylent Green as I'm not a fan of aged films. Texhnolyze though, it doesn't strike me as an anime that will cause tears. Whenever someone mentions it, I'm thinking Lain or Ergo proxy.
>>
>>363403
Texhnolyze is much more emotional than Lain or Ergo Proxy
>>
Locke (2013)
i cried like a bitch...
>>
Love Letter
Tekkon Kinkreet
Porco Rosso
Kamikaze Taxi
Ping Pong: The Animation

Maybe Wreck it Ralph. Kinda cheap, but it damn well worked for me.
>>
>>363306
Horace & Pete, especially the later eps, is very moving, if you can stomach it - which isn't a given.
>>
>>363306
Mirai nikki did a pretty good job for me
>>
I cried with Brokeback Mountain desu...
>>
>>363306
Welcome to the NHK, killed me,
Anohana I cry every time that song.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.