[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know any hacks to get free credits in the HGTV Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Design Home.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Design Home.png
72KB, 300x300px
Anyone know any hacks to get free credits in the HGTV Design Home app? I think it's stupid, but my gf keeps bugging me saying that she has seen sites that will do it. I told her they're all scams to get login info.
>>
>>362860
And you are correct.
They are all scams, as is any "hack" that does not cost you a lot of money upfront.
>>
>>362882
Yeah, that's what I keep telling her, but she insists one has to be real and "you know about that kind of stuff". Yes, I do, they're fucking scams.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-171113.png (71KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-171113.png
71KB, 720x1280px
>>362860
I tried using lucky patcher with xposed and root access, but atlas it didn't work. I don't think you can hack/bypass any online IAP so goodluck.
>>
Simple logic: Even if there was a hack for this anywhere on the internet, the owners of this app would find it as well, and patch the problem.
If you as a consumer could find it, they sure as hell can as well.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.