[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hanako sleeping.jpg (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hanako sleeping.jpg
175KB, 800x600px
I'm pretty new to anime, recently I watched death Death Note and Steins;Gate. I enjoyed Steins;Gate but I enjoyed Death Note much more.

I also enjoyed Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit but less so than those other two.

And mostly only interested in animes with dubs.

Thanks
>>
Cowboy Bebop
>>
Baccano! has one of the best dubs in anime.
Also learn to watch subbed anime since some shows have horrible dubs that almost ruin the series (Madoka Magica and Shinsekai Yori are good exampled of that) and there are some great anime that don't even have dubs (Kara no Kyoukai and Fune wo Amu for example)
>>
>>362750

The dyslexic so the idea of reading an entire anime really sounds pretty cancerous to me, but thanks for the recommendation Baccano looks cool.
>>
>>362760
>dyslexia
Oh. I can see that being a small problem.
I heard Black Lagoon has a good dub, and it has dark but enjoyable plotlines.
>>
>>362760
>>362762

Meant to say I'm dyslexic but I spose that's just proving my point. If there are any really good animes that are only in Japanese I'm open to trying them but I can't read fast enough when I've tried that before, I constantly have to pause which kind of ruins the mood.
>>
>>362764
I assume you're from a country that does dubbing in tv.
Honestly it's also a question of just getting used to it. Subtitles may be difficult to follow even for people without difficulties in reading if they haven't grown into them, but even dyslexic people manage just fine in countries where subtitling is the more dominant form of translating audio.
Of course, the severity of your disorder can play a part, but I would suggest you to try. Whether dyslexic or not, you do get better at reading by simply reading.
Maybe try and start with slower paced titles, where the scenes are relatively static or sedate. This frees your attention from watching more complex actions into paying more attention to the dialogue and text, and usually the slower pace affects dialogue to be less speedy as well.
>>
Amaama to Inazuma
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.