[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slice of Life anime with more than 24-26 episodes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (82KB, 590x800px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
82KB, 590x800px
Any recs for a lighthearted, relaxing SOL anime series that has more than 24-26 eps? I've been watching a lot of SOL anime lately, but it bothers me that most of them are so short, It's really troublesome for me, when I constantly have to waste time trying out various shows, trying to find that perfect one that pushes all the same buttons for me and creates a similar mood to the one I just finished, and repeat that every couple days. That's why I'd like something to hold me off for a longer period of time.

Bonus points if it's a CGDCT show.

Aria the Animation is already on my radar so no need to suggest it. I'd like to know what my other options are besides that.

Thanks in advance for the help.
>>
>>360630
Please watch Amaama to Inazuma
And then maybe K-On; I think that has more than one season
>>
>>360631
>Please watch Amaama to Inazuma

From what I'm seeing it only has 12 episodes, so it's not what I'm looking. I mean, I can give it a shot, sure - I bet it's good, but I'd really like something much longer than that.

>And then maybe K-On; I think that has more than one season

Already seen K-On years ago.
>>
>>360630
If you haven't seen Natsume Yuujinchou, do that.
>>
>>360643
It fits the episode count, that's for sure. Is it really lighthearted, though? From what I've been hearing about it, it's focused on drama and creating a melancholic mood, rather than being lighthearted, cheerful, and relaxing. Unless I'm wrong, then feel free to correct me.
>>
>>360645
It's at 64 episodes right now, and it's pretty light hearted. I'd consider a couple episodes to be melancholic, but even Aria, Lucky Star, and Azumanga Daioh had episodes like that.
>>
>>360647
I'll definitely give it a watch, then. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>360630
Have you watched Hanasaku Iroha? Its a personal favorite of mine and I heavily recommend it or at least give it a try if you haven't. It's not CGDCT but it does revolve around plenty of cute anime girls with a girl as the MC, it even has a movie when you're done with the show.
I'm also assuming you've watched all of the more popular stuff like IM@S, Nichijou, and other well know CGDCT shows.
>>
>>360667
>Have you watched Hanasaku Iroha?

I haven't. I might give it a shot, though, despite the small episode count. The premise seems to be right up my alley.

>Nichijou

I tried watching it, but it didn't really click with me. It focused too much on comedy and I'm not really a big fan of Japanese humor in general.

>IM@S

You're gonna have to decipher that acronym for me. I genuinely don't know what anime you meant by it. Google can't find anything either.
>>
Naoki Urusawas Monster
>>
>>360630
Hidamari Sketch.
>>
>>360677
Not a SoL

>>360678
Seems to perfectly fit what I'm looking for. Thanks.
>>
>>360672
Hanasaku Iroha has 26 episodes, I though that was in the range you wanted? But yeah I really recommend it, I thought it was fantastic.
Oh but thats The iDOLM@STER, pretty much just cute girls being idols.
>>
>>360680
>Hanasaku Iroha has 26 episodes, I though that was in the range you wanted?

I wanted MORE THAN 26 episodes. And I don't mean it in a "technically right" way, where shows with 27 episodes count because it's more than 26 - I mean something that can hold me off for a longer time. I dunno, 36+ episodes.

I'm just tired of the repeating pattern of: watch a show, like it, finish it in a couple of days, then struggle to find a similar one because most of the ones recommended as "similar" have completely different tones, or character personalities etc. and even when I find a relatively fitting one, I have to sort of "adjust" myself to its new setting, characters etc.

>Oh but thats The iDOLM@STER, pretty much just cute girls being idols.

Oh, okay, that one. Idols are unfortunately not my cup of tea. Sorry.
>>
>>360681
>MORE THAN 26
Ah my bad.

>not my cup of tea
Sure thing, idols are a hit or miss for most people.
>>
>>360630
K-On has 2, 24-ep seasons and a couple of movies
>>
>>360832
Already seen 'em all.
>>
>>360630
Akage no Anne. Be sure to watch it in the best available quality. Other suggestions: Maria-sama ga Miteru, Kamichu (it's 16 episodes but it's kind of a SoL essential), Kazoku Robinson Hyouryuuki, Tesagure Bukatsumono and it's spin-off, Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu, Galaxy Angel (skip Rune).
>>
>>361226
>Akage no Anne. Be sure to watch it in the best available quality.

Kissanime has it in 720p, so I guess I got lucky because it's not available anywhere else as far as public trackers go. I've never read Anne of the Green Gables and I've heard it's a 100% faithful adaptation, so it might be an interesting experience.

From your other suggestions, Maria-sama ga Miteru looks like it might be something I'd like, so I'll give it a shot as well.

Thanks for the suggestions, anon.
>>
Yama no Susume has a 12 episode season one of shorts and a 24 episode season two of full length episodes, along with a few specials. not much more than 26 but it's something
>>
Space brothers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.