[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any info at all on the logo in this pic? Thinking it could be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170807-200042.png (158KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-200042.png
158KB, 720x1280px
Any info at all on the logo in this pic? Thinking it could be a school insignia, and if it is it would most likely be one in Texas. Anything is appreciated, thanks.
>>
>>360447
Do you know whether or not that's a sweater? If so, it could be a school sweater.
>>
File: Capture.png (264KB, 943x658px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
264KB, 943x658px
>>360447
It looks significantly similar to a Memphis tiger's logo, as shown in the picture. However, the logo in you provided has a lot of low quality traits, meaning it's probably older. I'll try to see if I can find the date of the logo, along with any other information I can find.

It's also possible it's a rip-off of the Memphis tigers, in which case, I'll try to find who ripped it off.
>>
File: 1499730992253.jpg (58KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1499730992253.jpg
58KB, 500x487px
>>360447
I give up, this shit is way too hard to find. I'll ask a few friends who are better than me at finding stuff though, and see if they're willing to invest any time into finding anything else they can.
>>
File: Middleton high school.png (147KB, 1128x814px) Image search: [Google]
Middleton high school.png
147KB, 1128x814px
>>360447
>>360503
Same anon as before. After checking all the high schools in Tennessee (The same state as Memphis) I think I found it. The logo looks eerily similar to Middleton Highschool's logo located in Tennessee, but the colors are different and Middleton's logo's tiger's face is a lot smoother than the one you provided. For example, the arc in the back of the original picture has 2 visible lumps, whereas Middleton's logo has 2 bumps, but they're much smaller and blendable.

I also checked all the high schools in Texas that started with a M, and couldn't find any hits. Do you have any more info you can supply?
>>
>>360586
>comic sans
those absolute madmens
>>
>>360589
Exactly what I thought. They even have their logo here:
http://www.hudl.com/team/v2/29495/boys-varsity-football

Also, I made a mistake. the website with comic sans seems to be an old version of their website. Their new (and slightly improved) website is found here:
http://www.hardemancountyschools.org/mhs/index.html
>>
>>360598
>http://www.hardemancountyschools.org/mhs
>using a full-scale 3627x2720 image to produce a 439x328 thumbnail ("Top Ten")
Jesus christ. There is no hope for these people.
>>
File: 1231.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>360586
There's a Mansfield highschool in texas. The logo is a bit different, but the tiger paw is actually up on the M instead of swinging beside it.

Mansfield High School is in Mansfield TX. I got a warning on my phone, so you can Google them and visit the site you feel like it.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
Op here, I searched through all the highschool's in Texas and did find this one which is similar. Mount Vernon High School, tiger mascot, purple and white colors. The one in the original pic could be an older design and idk if it could be the lighting that makes it look blue. Other than that the font on the M is identicalish. Could be what I was looking for but not easy to tell.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.