[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: cat.gif (226KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
226KB, 320x240px
My product key on windows 8 doesn't work, it is something that came with the laptop but I took the hard drive out and put it in a new pc, is there anything I can do about this so I can activate windows?

Was originally posted on /adv/ but they said it should be posted here
>>
Are you activating the PC or the Laptop?
>>
>>360252
it became unregistered because to many parts changes,put the hdd back in the laptop and download a key finder swap it back and reregister with that code
>>
>came with the laptop
that key is forever tied with the laptop motherboard
your choices are buy a license for the other pc or use a third party activator like microsoft toolkit from mydigitallife
>>
>>360252
Oh hey OP, I'm the guy who told you to post it on /wsr/. Nice to see you again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gLUOT5zVFk&t=3s

download the recent version of toolkit with torrent
try using the youtube if you're using another version
>>
>>360252
Helo OP

I suggest, You should download a KMS server, from the internet. Github is a great source. Make sure to set the server to listen on all IPs.

Afterwards change the the KMS IP in your OS to the ip where the server is running, with this command:
>slmgr /skms xx.xx.xx.xx:yyy (ip:port)

After it's done you need to inject your key:
>slmgr /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Lastly you need activate your windows with this:
>slmgr /ato

This method is botnet and malware free, as you host the KMS activation server itself.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.