[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manga Name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tenor.gif (636KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
636KB, 498x278px
>MC is in uni
>near the start of the manga MC is saved by a girl who happens to know her
>He recognizes the girl (someone he mistreated in highschool)
>He then thinks that he is unpopular in uni because of that, and tries to earn her forgiveness

Also chapters are named after the girls
>>
Amaama to Inazuma
>>
>>359259
>Amaama to Inazuma
i dont what OP is talking about but this is wrong
>>
>>359271
No, I think it works
>>
>>359300
no, "Amaama to Inazuma" is a totally irrelevant manga
>>
File: nihr4UM.jpg (271KB, 1857x2476px) Image search: [Google]
nihr4UM.jpg
271KB, 1857x2476px
I've read a ton of manga and have no clue what this is; the only thing I can think of is some sort of weird cross between Koe no Katachi and Tokyo DTED - I can't even really think of many manga where the MC had been a bully or had mistreated someone in the past.

To narrow the search:
Was it a romance or a drama?
What was the artstyle like?
Any other plot points you remember at all?
How many chapters did it have?
Anything else that particularly stands out about it?
>>
>>359247
bumping for interest
>>
>>359764
>Was it a romance or a drama?
There is drama and a little comedy, not much of romance
>What was the artstyle like?
generic, normal looking (not shoujo/moe)
>Any other plot points you remember at all?
The girl in the first chapters has a boyfriend
and iirc in the last chapter I read he was virgin shamed
>How many chapters did it have?
10-20 or more
>Anything else that particularly stands out about it?
I read it on kissmanga
I wish I remembered the girls' names I could use google search
I searched the plot words on google restricted to kiss but nothing came out
>>
>>359247
>MC is saved by a girl who happens to know her
How is he saved?
>>
>>360005
Maybe just helped, not saved
>>
>>360058
To be honest, this is way too vague for me, or anyone else I know to figure anything out.
Like, the amount of manga set in university is VERY slim and yet it doesn't seem to fit any of them at all, really.
At this point I'm still honestly thinking it's something like Koe no Katachi or Tokyo DTED and you're misremembering it.

Can you think of ANYTHING else that would be useful?
>>
>>360061
IIRC
>setting is not university, it is around the town. But definitely not High School, because both the girl and his boyfriend are working full time
>chapter naming is like tokyo dted (but is only used surnames)
>seeking redemption is kinda like Koe no Katachi

I guess it is not a popular manga and probably dropped by scanlators
>>
Thanks everyone
I was searching for "knows him" and "know him" and never tried "knew him"
>"knew him" site:mangaupdates.com
This did the trick.
It looks like I was wrong about a few parts
Anyway, it is
>Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki
>>
>>360315

OP DELIVERS

>Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki

Here's the description on MangaPark...

One day, Serizawa fell asleep at work and had a dream about a past love that he wronged when he was in middle school. On the way home, he was involved in an accident, and a woman who knew him called for an ambulance. Now the woman has his phone number, but he doesn't know her identity. Serizawa thinks back over the women he has loved in the past, trying to determine who this woman is that has re-entered his life. [tethysdust]

Sounds interesting, thanks for updating us OP. Will read.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.