[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prank recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1119.jpg (41KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
41KB, 330x376px
Prank that is totally harmless in terms of collateral damage and I won't get caught. Mind you, I am a notorious prankster, so it needs to be extra incognito.

I am willing to use various disgusting materials, and I have several cockroaches on hand. I can also acquire live roaches and ants if need be.

Gimme your best pranks, anons!
>>
>>357867
blood on hand rails.

where are you pranking?
>>
>>357870

A single, small room or a bathroom.

No rails though, but an AC that can be opened up.
>>
>>357873
glitter in the ac
glad wrap toilet seats
vegemite (or marmite or nutella) on toilet seats.
lube on the stall floors
squeeze packets of tomato sauce slightly open under toilet seats
rig a toilets flush with a train horn (WAY louder than an air horn)

its a high school right?
i bet you could rig a door with a set of train horns.
>>
>>357876

House.

I really like the idea of releasing a slew of roaches into a single room, including the AC, but I don't quite feel like waiting to catch at least 5 roaches.
>>
>>357876

I should probably keep these for future reference though.
>>
>>357884
pet shop sells roaches and crickets. go with crickets,less chance of infestation
>>
>>357867
Droplet of superglue where people lay their things, or hands/elbows. Looks like water and is hardly noticeable. That droplet stays in liquid state quite a long time, but when pressed it sticks.

One of the worst pranks I know that was actually done was about to catch a bicycle thief. The guy bought a soft foam saddle top, soaked it with hydrochloric acid bought from the hardware store and then waited for the thief. He followed the thief with another bike. He will not share the video he took about it. It is pretty brutal.
>>
>>357884

I should probably have mentioned that the roaches that I do have are only good for placing atop of things and in drawers, which is why I need to catch more roaches.
>>
>>357886

I'm infested rn. Getting roaches is no problem.
>>
>>357887
Doesn't really work because water from the air gets in and cures it.

What you can do is drip the superglue into a beaker of water, at which point the outsides of the droplets immediately harden forming an airtight seal. When sat on, the seal bursts releasing fresh superglue.
>>
>>357867
If you chilled it out in the fridge, you could probably roll a roach up in the toilet roll so it couldn't get out until it was let out.
>>
File: IMG_0648.jpg (21KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
21KB, 236x233px
>>357892

Like, freeze the toilet paper or the roach.

I'm listening...
>>
>>357894
So insects get slower the colder they get. I reckon you could stick a roach in a tub in the fridge, wait a bit for it to get all slow and dopey, then unroll a few turns of the toilet roll, and roll back up a roach cocoon.

I've not tried this, but I reckon it would work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.