[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello wsr im trying to look for a download link for fate stay night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cutesaberart.jpg (168KB, 512x849px) Image search: [Google]
cutesaberart.jpg
168KB, 512x849px
Im open to torrents but im preferred to download, i just download a fuwanovel torrent from catbox.moe and im pissed i tried nyaa but the torrents i want have no seeds, the one that is english is 6 gbs and barely any seeders, so nyaa is not really good.
>>
oh i forgot to say the reason why im pissed, the one i downloaded doesnt have a main menu or extras it just starts the game and chapters.
>>
self bump
>>
Nyaa clonesites have a bugged seed counter IIRC
Just try one and confirm if it has any seeds
>>
>>357646
The seed count is bugged, get that 6GB one. It works.
>>
>>357650
Whats the issue with no main menu? when i torrented it it didnt have one, but i didnt need it - for saving and loading you can just use the in game pause menu
>>
>>357753
>>357705
ok sorry for late reply i was asleep but ill try that and see if it works
>>
>>358113
ok im back now, the 6gb one is only in japanese i forgot that it is, anyone have a different link the other ones are either the verison with no extras or have no seeds. So can anyone help.
https://nyaa.si/view/427133
>>
>>358114
also the 6gb one is kinda complicated to install cause i have to delete stuff, i just wanna play the game not have a hassle.
>>
self bump im sorry
>>
>>358117
Mofumoe.org should have a fully patched version of F/SN you can play without having to install anything. You just run the exe file. Unless they've changed it in the last couple years. It's actually just the old Fuwanovel version since Mofumoe is a spin-off of Fuwanovel after they stopped hosting torrents, so I find it odd that you claim the Fuwanovel version you tried didn't have a menu.

Also the version you find on Nyaa is the raw Japanese version, you will have to patch it yourself.
>>
>>358208
the problem i have with the nyaa version is the cracking shit ive never ever done that before. Do you have a good patcher torrent link and how do i patch the thing aswell. Sorry for asking so much thank you for the help
>>
>>358209
I'd just recommend downloading off the site I linked to you if you don't know how to patch the game.
>>
Download the 6gb version then use this patch http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745-Fate-Stay-Night-Realta-Nua-PC-version-Mirror-Moon-TL-insertion-project
>>
Enjoy Fate!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.