[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google is actually autistic so I require a bit of help. I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20170801_064810.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170801_064810.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Google is actually autistic so I require a bit of help. I got a new gaming pc that doesnt have built in wifi, and the thing i ordered isnt comimg for a couple of days. My laptop has wofo and i have an ethernet cable, so ive been trying to use it to steal imternet for the time being to update it's drivers and use steam before the adapter comes in. They both run on Windows 10, and i havent found anything online for windows 10. Please help a brother out.
>>
>i havent found anything online for windows 10.
what exactly are you looking for?
>>
>>356554
it's literally called internet connection sharing on windows. enable it
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 823x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 823x593px
>>356567
No it isn't, you absolute retard. Don't tell people to do things you haven't tried.

When you have a computer connected to a router, what you need to do is open the network interfaces panel, hold CTRL, click your wired and wireless interfaces, then right-click and select "bridge connections".

Internet connection sharing is for when your computer *is* the router, and is directly connected to an Internet connection without a router in the way. Enabling it on a computer behind a router will create a second router on the network, fuck up that computer's internet, and fuck up the Internet of any computer that picks this second, non-functional router.

>>356567
In case you didn't get it the first time, don't talk about stuff you've not actually done. If OP listened to you, he'd have fucked his computer.
>>
>>356567
poor OP cant connect to this thread because some sperg had to speak on something he did not know
F
>>
>new gaming PC
>plans to use it on wifi
OP does not deserve help
>>
>>356576
>If OP listened to you, he'd have fucked his computer.
That is rather traditional on 4chan. If you must give good tech support, let it blend in w/ recipes to break stuff.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.