[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As the title suggests, I am looking for Ryo Fukui's, a Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 247639[1].jpg (32KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
247639[1].jpg
32KB, 500x497px
As the title suggests, I am looking for Ryo Fukui's, a Japanese Jazz pianist, album entitled "My Favourite Tune". I can't seem to locate it anywhere, and many on the Internet have similar complaints. The album art is pic related.
>>
>>356491

Well, it's not on Apollo, AnimeBytes, or SoulSeek. I don't have an account on Redacted, but if it's not there, then there's a very slim chance it even exists on the internet. Can't even find a page for it on Amazon.co.jp either.
>>
>>356515
op here,
There are high quality scans of the album cover, back cover, and inside track listing at this website. http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ashita45th/e/25757c4ab43a19dc95343bddc47bdaf5#comment-list
I want to try and contact this person, but I do not speak Japanese, and I don't know how to directly contact them based on what I can see on this page.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>356543

Find someone that does know Japanese and ask them how to contact them and search Japanese sites. Or learn Japanese yourself. Or just feel despair that it'll be years before this is put online.

By the way, that guy is still posting on that blog to this day, so you could also try making a Goo(??) account yourself and post some shitty Google Translate message in the comments section of that post and possibly work out something that way. If it notifies him and he reads it, anyway.
>>
>>356543

Also, here's an informative post on Reddit where a guy attempted to do just this, but with another guy. Check the reply to the guy asking what the result of his attempt was for some decent info: https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/5nf4xo/english_japanese_i_received_a_message_about_an/
>>
>>356635
I forwarded the information to a guy on Reddit and YouTube who has reached out to Japanese sources before, since he might have a better chance of communicating with the blogger than I would. If I don't hear back from him, I will probably attempt to make the comment myself.
>>356640
Yeah, I am familiar with that post. I am seeing if that dude will try contacting the blogger. I figure the blogger has a physical copy since they posted hr scans of the album to their blog, and I can't find those images elsewhere online.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.