[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Torrents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Looking for guidance for anime torrents, i want to download official subs, i pay for anime streaming and simulcasts but i need to watch offline. Thanks
>>
Download horriblesubs rips, they're just ripped crunchy
>>
[Horriblesubs] is the dedicated group that rips crunchyroll's subs and (usually) slaps them on higher-quality videos (because streaming leads to shit video quality)
fansubbing is pretty dead nowadays though, so most other groups you'll see are just re-editing the crunchy script with minor text changes or better-looking typesetting or something
only exception is netflix-licensed shows like Kakegurui. all the subs for that are actual fansubs, because netflix will not release their official subs until the season ends and they can release all episodes at once
>>
>>355280
>Horriblesubs] is the dedicated group that rips crunchyroll's subs and (usually) slaps them on higher-quality videos
This is false. Horriblesubs is just a bot operated by one guy. It rips videos from various streaming websites (Crunchyroll being one of them, but also Funimation, Amazon, Daisuki, etc) and does nothing else. What you see in a HS release is exactly what's available on the given website it was taken from, they don't do any encoding, editing, or translating. They just take the video and whatever subs are associated with it and upload it to various places.

OP, if you want official subs your selection is going to be limited if you go back further than about 10 years, because before simulcasts the vast majority of anime did not get subbed professionally.
>>
>>355267
Some series get official subs in several languages in the BDs. For that purpose, you would need to download the raw BD image and encode it into a video while keeping the subs, because nobody even uploads the official subs made by the Japanese (fansubs make their own subs instead). On the other hand there are semi-official subs in simulcast services (as mentioned above), those are made by workers of those services and are not precisely official; the only official subs are the ones included in the BD releases of some series, and they're shit.
>>
>>355280
>slaps them on higher-quality videos
>higher-quality videos
>Horriblesubs
No they don't wtf are you smoking anon?
>>
>>355549
>because nobody even uploads the official subs made by the Japanese
The Japanese don't make those, the licensing companies in other countries do. In 99% of cases anyway. And private trackers have tons of BD raws with official subs on them, if you can get into one. They're typically huge file sizes though and hardly anyone downloads them.
>>
>>355727
>raws with official subs
Full retard.
>>
>>355734
Do you not know what a raw is? It doesn't mean "no subtitles". It means ripped as-is with no muxing, no editing of any kind. A TV raw is a straight up recording of a TV broadcast, a BD raw is a straight up image of a blu-ray disc. Whatever is on the disc is what you get. If you do an image of a foreign-release BD it will have official subtitles on it. So yes, you cretin, a BD raw will have official subs.
>>
>>356304
>It means ripped as-is with no muxing, no editing of any kind
Full retard.
>to anyone but him, it's painfully clear that he doesn't understand what the process of encoding entails
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>355267
Don't pay anyone for streaming. Use nyaa.pantsu.cat (or.si if it's down) and IRC and buy raws/import.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.