[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC part picking help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
European here with a budgest of 500 euros trying to make the best possible gaming PC I can in my budget
What would you guys suggest?
If you don't wanna spoonfeed me an entire build at least suggest one part which you think is good for its price
>>
The build so far
Would you change anything?

RAM: Corsair Value Select 8GB DDR4 - 70 euro

PSU: EVGA 430W Power Supply 80 PLUS - 47 euro

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core G4560 - 69 euro

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX1050 Ti 4GB - 185 euro

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA ΙΙΙ - 51 euro

Case: Deepcool D-Shield - 51 euro

Motherboard: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H (rev. 1.0) - 78 euro

I think the motherboard is too expensive?
>>
>>354912
The only thing I would change would be the hhd for an ssd, unless you need the space
>>
>>355068
Only ssd's I can afford only go up to 120gb so I don't think it's a good option for gaming
>>
>>354912
I'd change your supplier: a lot of the items, particularly your motherboard, are too expensive for what they are.

If pcpartpicker works in your country, see if it can find you a better deal.

>>355081
Your requirements seem to be an ideal fit for an SSHD. You should be able to squeeze one in and still come in under budget.
>>
>>354912
Also consider an H110 motherboard: it's less capable than the B250, but not in any way that matters to your build.

Chiefly, the PCH has fewer and slower PCIe lanes. This doesn't matter, because you aren't actually using any PCH PCIe lanes anyway, just the x16 native to the processor. It's a Skylake chipset, and a BIOS update is needed to use Kaby Lake, but any board you buy new will already have a new enough BIOS, and in any case all you have to do is borrow a Skylake.

Typical H110 motherboards list at half the price of your current choice.
>>
dude ssd are a meme, they do improve the loading screens and boot speed by a lot
but... whats the point with only 100-200g?
just get a 2-3Terabite hdd
>>
>>355100
>>355097

Will that mothetboard be futureproof though?
Unfortunately Pcpartpicker does not work here, but every part is from the cheapest suppliers I could find. It is probably more expensive due to the delivery fees

Thank you for your suggestions
>>
>>355143
>futureproof
No, because nothing is. It's a term used by PC shops to mislead impressionable customers.

Just get the motherboard that costs half the price now, and another one that costs half the price in the future.
>>
>>355184
That makes sense
I'd only save about 20 bucks apparently but 20 bucks is 20 bucks
I'll see if I can find a Skylake
>>
>>354863

500? i'd say save up a few more bucks and go ryzen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.