[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know if there is a way to go across the US without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: the-united-states-of-america-map.gif (192KB, 1100x704px) Image search: [Google]
the-united-states-of-america-map.gif
192KB, 1100x704px
I want to know if there is a way to go across the US without an ID or anything of the sort. Is there a company that lets people travel in the US without ID and just take you to your destination? Or is there a way to do that without ID? and no i dont want to hear walking.
>>
>>354515
by across the US I mean a long distance within the US not crossing the border
>>
there is not
>>
you need to show ID when boarding a bus or train now?
>>
Hitchhiking?
>>
>>354540
There has to be at least one right?
>>
>>354541
yep
>>
>>354542
I'm planning on going about 1,000 miles. I don't think I can hitchhike that far
>>
>>354515
Driving your own car without getting pulled over works, except you'd still need to figure out your sleeping arrangements. Otherwise, you'll need to find some sort of under-the-table setup for both transportation and lodging.
>>
assuming you're not from this country, how do you plan on getting in without an ID?
>>
>>354592
I'm from here, I just ran away as a teen and I don't have any identification.
>>
>>354593
>>354549
Hitchhike with a trucker in exchange for blowjobs. Just make sure he isn't a serial killer.
>>
You can get your birth certificate from the county you were born in and solve your ID problem
>>
>>354593
so you're going to go the rest of your life without one?
>>
>>354619
shit man idk maybe ill get a fake one
>>
>>354595
>blowjobs
Not a femanon and is straight
>>
>>354652

And? If you're cute I'm sure you can find one.
And noone said to do it like you always do anyway, it will be the price, a price is not a price if it doesn't make you lose sth., in this case your "no guys" orientation.
>>
>>354657
damn ur straight dissing me. I've never sucked a guys dick lol.
>>
>>354658
He's being a jackass, what you should have taken away is to just pay to hitch rides from truckers and the like.
>>
File: brojob.jpg (35KB, 624x278px) Image search: [Google]
brojob.jpg
35KB, 624x278px
>>354658
>>354652
Just think of it as a youthful prank.
>>
>>354662
maybe. I might not end up at my destination though if I do that. Prolly will end up dead on the side of the road.
>>
>>354663
>brojob
hahaha savin that
>>
File: take a seat.jpg (19KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
take a seat.jpg
19KB, 400x500px
>>354515
I'm curious as to if this is just a thought experiment or if you're trying to avoid running into law enforcement of some sort.
>>
>>354669
you'll never know :O
>>
>>354671
What if I'd offer you a ride, depending on the answer?
>>
>>354672
i just dont have any identification
>>
>>354515
Riding cargo trains
>>
File: IMG_1943.jpg (2MB, 3648x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1943.jpg
2MB, 3648x2432px
>>
>>354669
I've only been posting here a while, but I've seen a few threads like this and it seems to be kids trying to run away from home.
>>
>>354913
>a while
Poor phrasing, I mean a few weeks. Not a very long time.
>>
>>354913
I mean I think we should help him. If he wants to go that far away than he prolly has a good reason to.
>>
It would help if we knew where he wants to travel from and to
>>
>>354919
guess we gotta wait for OP then
>>
OP here. I want to go from Houston to Minneapolis
>>
Looks like you can travel by greyhound

Book online and pay by cash at 7-11
7-11 issues your ticket
hand the ticket to the driver

look under online
https://www.greyhound.com/en/help-and-info/ticket-info/payment-ticket-options

A pdf of the process
http://extranet.greyhound.com/revsup/7-11/pdf/7-11memo.pdf
>>
>>354950
ill check it out
>>
anyone else got any travel methods?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.