[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mystery.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 2KjaQcIT.jpg (140KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2KjaQcIT.jpg
140KB, 720x960px
Tried to find who this really is.
It's nor Lana, doesn't look like her, and she already did different Asuka cosplay. Also you can't find room like that in her videos,pics.

So I was investigating.
And I found out that she is prolly Russian cosplayer, so I ended up on Russian 4chan and this is what I got
>>
>>353487
Dammmn. She is fine. After using google image reverse search, I think she is called Lana Rain.
permalinkembedreport
[?]Dankman18 4 points 23 days ago
I already did a reverse image search unfortunately and I'm very familiar with Lana Rain so I'm sure it's not her, some people are saying it's Alexandra Gaier but I'm very much unconvinced. Some people on 4Chan have 2 differing opinions, some think she is a Russian cosplayer from a defunct Russian site and that she is covering her nose because it's hideous and that the rest of her pictures are awful and that you don't want to see them. Others say that this she is actually a he and he is covering his jawline, but with hips like that I highly doubt it.
permalinkembedparentreport
[?][deleted] 5 points 23 days ago
Yeah that is true on the hips, but yeah thats a tough one. Yeah agreed, after seeing Lana Rain the face shape doesn't look the same. Very feminine form if its a guy, could be trans maybe
[?]Highlander1536 3 points 23 days ago
Now I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but on popular image site it was very much implied this was a boy, not that theres anything wrong with that. But thats why the Strawberry is there, its hiding something.
But I know what you mean by them hips though...
I don't know if we will ever find out :\
[?]Vyhkappa 3 points 23 days ago*
>>
File: 15011059573320.png (163KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
15011059573320.png
163KB, 480x800px
>>353488
Nice research, I have seen this posted so, so many times and absolutely nobody knows where it came from. I looked up Alexandra Gaier (who is also a russian cosplayer) and it does kind of look like her, but then why would it be this hard to find a source for the image? It's most likely someone who does not cosplay anymore; I'd go with the russian cosplayer conclusion.
I DM'd Alexandra last night and she confirmed it wasn't her. I think that the Russian cosplayer is most likely, but according to 4Chan there are still pictures out there.
[?]Vyhkappa 2 points 23 days ago
This is pretty interesting. Hopefully a conclusion is reached at some point. Images without a source are very few and far between.
[?]zakarranda 3 points 23 days ago
Last time this was posted, people suggested acidjazzsinger, though others disagreed. Do with that info what you will :)
permalinkembedreport
>>
File: 15011052027990.jpg (51KB, 460x604px) Image search: [Google]
15011052027990.jpg
51KB, 460x604px
>>353490
It's not Alexandra Gaier, she confirmed that last night when i messaged her on Instagram
[?]doggobotlovesyouRobot 0 points 23 days ago
:)
I am happy that you are happy. Spread the happiness around.
This doggo demands it.
[?]saucyprofile 2 points 23 days ago
The character is Asuka Langley from Evangelion. Don't know the cosplayer.
>>
>>353492
>>353490
>>353488
tl;dr
She isn't Alexandra.
>Different room
>Different wig
>No photo found on her Russian SM profiles
I also contacted her myself.
>>
File: 15011061308810.png (3MB, 1421x1771px) Image search: [Google]
15011061308810.png
3MB, 1421x1771px
But then I got this picture, google can't find anything and you can clearly see it's the girl we were searching for

The wig is different but you can see it on her face
>>
File: 15011039489810.png (240KB, 741x669px) Image search: [Google]
15011039489810.png
240KB, 741x669px
She is the unsaucable
>>
>>353499
speaking of unsaucable, did anyone ever find the sauce on that one manga pic?
>>
I found a tumblr called "stormyz" (NSFW) that has this pic, plus a bunch of others. Some of them might be the OP girl?
>>
>>353640
>stormyz
Already found him, he is just dumping picks of cosplayers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.