[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where I can watch anime without pop-ads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1500155497595.png (716KB, 1100x824px) Image search: [Google]
1500155497595.png
716KB, 1100x824px
>>
nyaa.si
>>
>>353446
kissanime,but first install kissessential and uBlock origin,
go to kissanime reddit on how to install

here
https://www.reddit.com/r/KissAnime/comments/6l8u6f/how_to_remove_ads_setting_your_browser_up_for/
>>
>>353446
masterani.me
>>
torrent it
no ads, no shitty video compression reducing the quality
>>
>>353462
This. Best anime site IMO. Fuck KissAnime. It used to be good but now it sucks even with adblockers.
>>
>>353446
If you're REALLY going to watch non-stop for hours you might want to pay Crunchyroll.
If you're just watching 10 episodes, then I wouldn't be bothered with ads, but like, 200, for like 5 dollars, like, skip lunch one day and have anime for 30 days
>>
File: dominate.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
dominate.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>streamfags
>that one retard suggesting crunchyroll
Torrenting is the only option.
>>
Torrents is the best option, if you don't want to download:
Netflix, Prime Video.

Free:
Crunchyroll and a fucking add blocker, it works for me, no ads are shown.
>>
Came to /wsr/ so I wouldn't shit up /a/ with this question and this thread seems to work just as well.

Where are we supposed to download anime now days? Nyaa Pantsu kind of sucks but I don't remember what the other replacements were so I can't see if they're better.
>>
>>353712
>I don't remember what the other replacements were
>>353451
>>353435
>https://animetosho.org/
>>
>>353714
Ah. nyaa.si was the one I couldn't remember. I haven't a clue how I missed that post. Thanks for helping this idiot out.
>>
>>353446
9anime.to
>>
>>353563
>>353598
No joke, I'd pay for Crunchyroll if they had a SmartTV app at a reasonable price.
>>
Not op but for subs is kissanime or masterani better.
>>
>>353715
si isn't any better than pantsu
magnets from horribleubs work well enough for seasonal shit
get into some private tracker for old shit
>>
Gogoanime with adblocker
>>
>>353446

Install Kodi and the kissanime add on.
>>
>>353446
On your desktop through a media player.
>>
>>353715
The thing about the Nyaa replacements is that neither of them has very good tracker functionality. They say that something has no seeds, but it actually does if you connect to it and try it out. This will probably persist for a while because it doesn't inhibit usability at all and there's a laundry list of other features they probably want to implement before fixing that since both trackers were just cobbled together on the fly after Nyaa went down. They were literally changing their layouts and functionality on the hour during the crisis and it's kinda miraculous they got their shit up and running so quickly.
>>
>>354118
They're both fucking imbeciles then, because which one's the end-user going to pick: the one that says it has seeders, or the one that says it has no seeders?

Which one's going to have more seeders: the one where people join the swarm because they know there's going to be seeders and they're going to get the file they want, or the one where they don't bother because it says there's none?

Network effects are important. The thing that makes tracker sites valuable to users is other users. There's no prize for second place.

If they had even half a brain, they'd both be racing to fix this one, because whichever one fixes this bug second will languish in obscurity forever.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.