[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of a good cheap mp3 player?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I need one that'll last me a long long time and is cheap or lower than 50 dollars
>>
>>352878
iPod Touch 4.
>>
>>352880
Really? Doesn't apple fuck with its electronics tho?
>>
Every mp4 i've bought is cheaper than 50 and hasn't lasted because i was an idiot. Just don't be an idiot and it'll llast, I don't know about the place you live but there are plenty under 50 in any mp4 related store where i live, just go there check them out and don't break them.
>>
>>352885
US. And really? Didnt know they where so fragile.
>>
>>352878
iPod classic lasted me a long time. I mean the really old one.
>>
>>352890
You can put an SD card in iPod Classic and Mini, on the end of a very long chain of adapters.

It more than doubles the battery life, and makes it shockproof.
>>
>>352898
^ sounds fake
>>
>>352878

I use an old iPhone4. You might find some cheap ones for sale.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>352899
>didn't google it
>posts anyway
sasuga
>>
>>352903
hmm maybe ill try it with mine
>>
>>352878
there are none OP. The best you can do now is either pick anything from the current iPod models or better yet, use the MP3 player function of a outdated Android or iPhone.

If you choose an Android device, you have the options of using SD cards and user replaceable battery when it dies.
>>
>>352908
OP here, I have a really broken down iPhone 5 i could use..
>>
but the battery on it is trash
>>
>>352934

Just make sure it's in airplane mode without a sim, that way it wont be wasting battery trying to communicate with the outside world. And put it on charge whenever you're not using it.
>>
>>352878

Get an older simple philips just for music, no video, no phone, specialized in playing mp3s. hese old things are amazingly durable. I to this day use an old GoGear Mix which still works perfectly but that one seems to be no longer available anywhere.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-GoGear-Mix-4GB-MP3-Player-SA3MXX04KC-Assorted-Colors/17236796

But sth. like that.
>>
File: creativemp3.jpg (147KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
creativemp3.jpg
147KB, 647x647px
I have two of these "Creative ZEN Style 100 8GB Mp3 players"
they have lasted for about 5 years now but are amazing.
I mainly use it for podcasts on journeys. The Battery life is great if you turn down the lighting down (you don't need it bright if you're listening). They've lasted a week being used twice a day for about 2 hours.
There's no shitty apple uploading/itunes (the devil), just copy and paste the files across and it works.
For videos it uses it's own program that converts mp4 files to cvs? cvd? something like that. which maybe discontinued now but the screen is fairly small so you probably won't want it for that.
They've also taken a fair beating the past few years but are both still going.

Depending on where you live, you may be able to get one for your price range, I paid about £30 initially when they were out and got a second pre used one for £8 on ebay.

I imagine creative mp3 players are still decent but I haven't brought from them nor follow them.
>>
>>352961
woah thx
>>
>>352961
do you have a link of where to buy?
>>
>>352979
Depends on where you live. You know this site is available worldwide.
I don't know where you are.

Like I said it's an older model so it will be hard to find but you can still find it in most cases.

It just depends on where you live and if it's available.

It might be worth just getting something else though if it's not easily available or cost effective.
>>
>>352999
USA i thought i said this earlier but i didnt
>>
>>353000
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Creative-ZEN-Style-300-8GB-MP3-WMA-Video-Music-Player-Black-Built-In-Speaker-/322579007440?hash=item4b1b3507d0:g:0-4AAOSwZQRYYgTj

Found this on ebay. It's over your budget though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004352QS2/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Found this on Amazon but it's the 4gb version and still over budget.
It seems Creative are out of the mp3 player business and have been since 2012 which sucks because their products were pretty good when they had decent designs.

It's the ideal product but it is a hassle to get one so you may be better off researching other alternatives or buying different Creative mp3 player.
>>
>>353001
oh ok thx ill look a little harder
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.